1 Burgate Street ELIZABETH GROVE
Starting Up or Slowing Down
With a great location adjacent Burgate Reserve and within reach of local shopping, transport and medical facilities, this tidy low maintenance 3 bedroom home is the perfect start-up for those wishing to enter the market or a very user-friendly option for down scalers who still enjoy their space.
With a wheelchair and walker friendly design, the home will accommodate senior citizens or handicapped buyers with limited mobility, while the spacious open plan layout is perfect for younger families starting up.
High fencing and a lock-up rear yard combine with security roller shutters to ensure your privacy and peace of mind, great for the security conscious purchaser and the perfect option for “lock-up and leave”, grey nomads.
Fresh floor coverings and a crisp neutral colour scheme flow throughout the living areas offering a bright and relaxed ambience for your daily living. A generous corner kitchen overlooks an open plan/dining where sliding doors open to engage a spacious outdoor living verandah, bordered by established plants.
Cook, carve and create fabulous meals while staying in touch with everyday family activities in a stylish kitchen boasting corner walk-in pantry, double sink with Pura Tap, modern appliances and have raised breakfast bar.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all with fresh carpets and to ceiling fans. Bedrooms 1 and 2 boast built-in robes with mirror panel doors and are both double bed capable. Bedroom 3 is of good proportion. Bedroom 1 also offers direct access to a large main bathroom with ample turnaround space. An oversized garage with auto roller door will accommodate the family car plus there is extra space for recreational vehicle parking or workshop and storage.
Secure, private and peaceful, in a great location and well worth and inspection.
* 3 Bedroom home in a great location adjacent Burgate Reserve
* Excellent option for seniors, or a great first home
* Wheelchair and walker friendly design
* Security roller shutters to all windows, great for those who desire to lock up and leave
* Solar HWS, Insulated walls/ceilings, 4* Energy design for reduced Electricity bills
* All bedrooms with fresh carpets and ceiling fans
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Open plan living/dining room with kitchen overlooking
* Spacious corner kitchen offers corner walk-in pantry, double sink with Pura Tap, modern appliances and have raised breakfast bar
* Sliding doors from living/dining to outdoor entertaining
* Generous outdoor entertaining verandah with bordering gardens
* Massive main bathroom with ample manoeuvring space
* Separate laundry with exterior access
* Oversized garage with auto roller door plus ample storage or workshop space
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* 2.4m ceilings
Located on a quiet street amongst other similar homes. Elizabeth Shopping Centre is just up the road for your weekly shopping and public transport at your front door to the city centre, Vale shops and Lyell McEwen Hospital, plus there are numerous bus & train stops nearby. There are several recreational parks and reserves in the area including Womma Park, Ramsey Park, Dauntsey Reserve, Playford Tennis Centre and Argana Park.
Local educational facilities include Elizabeth Grove Primary School, (just around the corner), Elizabeth Downs Primary School, Craigmore High School, Playford College & Blakeview Primary School.
A quality home with a broad appeal. Invest for success, or live in and enjoy the security and privacy. Make your enquiry today!
1 Burgate Street,