1 Burge Street PARAFIELD GARDENS
Here is a great starter, the ideal investment and a fabulous development opportunity all packaged up into one desirable offering. Sited on a regular level 710m2* corner allotment, this 1966* constructed, conventional home presents a great opportunity for first home buyers to buy now, live in and hold, while also offering the developers and investors a unique opportunity purchase, sub-divide (STCC), develop and reap the rewards.
The home is in good condition with high, lock up perimeter fencing providing security and confidence for your daily lifestyle. Polished timber floors feature across a 3 bedroom design where the master bedroom boasts a built-in robe and wall air conditioner. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both generously proportioned.
A bright living room has a split system air conditioner and picture windows allowing natural light to enter with an adjacent eat-in kitchen offering ample space for the dining table. The original cabinetry, wide sink, tiled splashback and upgraded gas stove provide the amenities.
Functional wet areas include separate bath and toilet plus a large central laundry with external access door. A wide rear verandah provides a sunny spot to relax and enjoy the spacious grounds while dual lock up gates and a long concrete driveway offer plenty of secure off street parking.
Starting up, investing or developing, this one has the position and the potential!
* 1966* constructed conventional home on large corner block
* Wide street frontages to a 710m2* allotment
* Great opportunity for first home buyers, investors or developers
* Secure lock-up perimeter fencing
* Near level and rectangular allotment
* Opportunity to sub-divide and develop (STCC)
* Polished timber floors to the living room and bedrooms
* Living room with split system air conditioner
* Bedroom 1 with wall air conditioner and built-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 of good proportion
* Spacious eat-in kitchen with floating floors
* Kitchen features original cabinetry, wide sink, tiled splashback and upgraded gas stove
* Bathroom with bath over shower
* Separate toilet
* Central laundry with exterior access
* Wide rear verandah and patio area
* Lock-up gates to long driveway
* Alarm system installed
* 2.6m ceilings
Perfectly located in a quiet, low traffic street with The Parafield Gardens Soccer & Sports Club and Karrendi Primary School both within easy walking distance. Other local schools include The Pines Primary School, Salisbury Downs Primary, Parafield Gardens Primary and Secondary Schools. Local shopping is nearby at either Martins Plaza, Hollywood Plaza or Mawson Lakes and public transport is a short walk to The Salisbury Highway or the Parafield Gardens Railway Station.
1 Burge Street
Key: * = Appoximatley