11 Churchill Road OVINGHAM
Dating back to the turn of last century, this stunning bluestone fronted character villa has been renovated, extended and revitalized to offer salubrious present day quality accommodation, perfect for the busy executive family who enjoy a sophisticated living environment offering the allure of yesteryear with modern conveniences of today.
The original pillar and wrought iron fencing set the tone providing an affluent street appeal that introduces the home’s character as we enter. Stunning leadlight windows provide an understated elegance combining with polished timber floors, high skirtings, feature archways, 3.6m ceilings and ornate cornices to create a stunning interior theme that flows throughout the home.
There are 4 main living spaces. A large formal lounge and formal dining share a central fireplace in a traditional design, high ceilings and large rooms providing a spacious environment for every day relaxation. A huge eat-in kitchen is adjacent where a solid timber kitchen boasts modern appliances including stainless steel stove, dishwasher and double sink with Pura tap. Stunning leadlight windows combine with terracotta tiles to give a crisp and comfortable atmosphere that flows through to a casual meals or family area adjacent.
The home offers 3 double size bedrooms. Bedrooms 1 & 2 are generously proportioned and have open fire places adding a timeless charm. The master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom boasting floor to ceiling subway tiled and character fittings. Bedroom 3 offers terracotta tiles and a view over the rear Garden.
A fully paved pergola area will provide a relaxing space for your outdoor entertaining offering views over a verdant rear garden where a gazebo and fountain provide a space for quiet relaxation. A single drive through lock up carport with automatic roller door, a single garage, tool shed and vegetable garden complete a wonderful botanic rear yard, with a plethora of future potential.
* Stately bluestone front character villa
* Dated from around the turn of last century
* Huge 989m2 (approx.) allotment with wrought iron and pillar front fence
* Generous set back on an elevated allotment
* Leadlight character feature windows
* Elevated front verandah with wrought iron balustrade
* Polished timber floors and high skirting boards throughout
* 3.6m ceilings with ornate cornices and ceiling roses
* Central hallway with character archways
* Large formal lounge and dining with central open fire place
* Large kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, leadlight windows and modern appliances including stainless steel stove, dishwasher and double sink with Pura tap
* 2 bathrooms, both heritage style, main bathroom with spa bath
* 3 bedrooms, all of double proportion
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with open fireplaces, bed 1 with ensuite
* Spacious meals / family room with stunning leadlight feature windows
* Clear covered pergola and outdoor entertaining patio
* Massive rear yard with mature trees, vegetable garden, paved areas, gazebo and fountain
* Single carport with auto roller door
* Single garage with roller door
* 4 x car length driveway for additional car accommodation
* 3.6m ceilings
* Security system installed
Perfectly located on 4km from the CBD and within easy reach of all amenities. The Adelaide Parklands are a short walk away, perfect for your daily exercise and relaxation. Coles Prospect is close by for your groceries as is North Adelaide Village (Romeo’s for your groceries), local specialty shops, the Adelaide CBD and Central Market. Local schools include Brompton Primary, Prospect Primary, North Adelaide Primary and Nailsworth Primary with Prescott College and Blackfriars Priory School also in the local area.
A unique opportunity to secure a stately family home on a large allotment
11 Churchill Road