11 Grundy Road NORTHGATE
*** To arrange a private viewing, please contact Denise Bateman on 0437541133 ***
*** Available now – 12 months – pets negotiable ***
Located within a row of other similar homes, this recently constructed townhouse now awaits its new occupants. Residents will both find this contemporary designed two storey townhouse an attractive proposition, with modern construction, fixtures and fittings combining to create an architecturally pleasing lifestyle space. High ceilings and doors contribute to the quality look giving it that grand feel as you walk through the home.
A single garage with automatic panel lift door will welcome the resident home, with an oversized design also incorporating a practical laundry space plus there is an internal access door for your convenience. A handy guest powder room at the bottom of the stairs is a welcome amenity. Floating floors flow throughout the ground floor living spaces, creating a crisp contrast to the neutral colour scheme.
A good size kitchen overlooks living, dining and a paved courtyard beyond, enabling the chef a full view of the ground floor living space. Stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry cupboard, stone look bench tops, matt white cabinetry with modern handles and a breakfast bar all combine to make a pleasant cooking environment.
A generous lounge / dining room has a sliding glass door to the courtyard, allowing for a seamless transition from the indoors to the outdoor living area. Entertaining family and friends is easy in this beautifully paved courtyard, mature trees on the nature strip behind create a welcoming natural backdrop.
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom has a wide floor to ceiling built-in robe and an ensuite bathroom. Picture windows allow plentiful light spill and provide views over the street below. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both of double proportion and both have built-in robes. A full bathroom of generous proportion with separate bath and shower easily caters for the traffic from bedrooms 2 & 3. A clever study nook at the top of the stairs is an ingenious utilisation of space.
* Recently constructed 3 bedroom townhouse
* Centrally located in a group of similar homes
* 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* 2700mm high ceilings throughout with 2340mm high doors
* Study nook at stairwell landing
* Good size modern main bathroom
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* Large sliding glass doors to outdoor living courtyard
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry cupboard, stone look bench tops, matt white cabinetry with modern handles and a breakfast bar
* Spacious courtyard framed by mature trees
* Guest powder room
* Laundry incorporated within garage
* Single garage with auto panel lift door
* Room for an additional car to park off street in the driveway
* Ducted & zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Floating floors to the ground floor living areas
* Downlights throughout plus bulkhead ceiling to entrance hall
* Rain water tank plumbed to toilet
* Property does not include furniture
Centrally located in a new row of town houses and nearby the parks and gardens of Lightsview and Northgate. The Lightsview wetlands and boardwalk are an integral part of this new community and only a short walk away, plus there is a park at the end of the street for your recreation and leisure. Public transport routes at your doorstep with a bus route close by on Hampstead Road. Local schools, easily accessed include Northfield Primary, St Martins School and Hampstead Primary along with Cedar College and Heritage College. Northgate Shopping Centre at the end of the street provides a modern, quality shopping experience with IGA supermarket and mini-mart a 2 minute walk away for convenience.
Simply a quality townhouse, be sure to put this one on your must view list.