112 Nelson Road VALLEY VIEW
Everything about this 2008 built, Henley Homes colonial reproduction spells quality. The imposing street presence with its manicured gardens is a perfect introduction to the excellence of construction that can be expected from a home of this magnitude.
House: 288m2 approx
Land: 693m2 approx
A wide, tiled entrance hall greets us upon arrival with a study / home office off one side and the formal lounge off the other. These open plan formal rooms amplify the high calibre of the home. The hallway then follows through to a plethora of open plan casual living. The ground floor casual areas provide a modern kitchen overlooking the dining and living areas and a large games room.
Outdoor living is at a premium with a pergola wrapping around the rear of the home, creating a stylish area to entertain family and friends and the perfect alfresco dining domain. Sunday mornings will be a pleasure as you sip your coffee and read the paper while the children play on the large lawn covered backyard. An extra garage for storage and/or that man cave he has always wanted completes the lower level.
Upstairs gives us a hotel style master bedroom suite. This oversize bedroom with room for a parents retreat area is generously accompanied by a large ensuite bathroom and a walk in robe large enough for all your clothes and some storage. Three other good size bedrooms are serviced by another bathroom and separate toilet and an expansive upper level lounge is a useful living area as a retreat or a 2nd television room.
The list of features includes:
* One owner built in 2008
* Double garage with auto panel lift door and roller door access to the back yard
* Second garage / shed
* Five ground floor living areas include formal lounge, study, family, meals and games room
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Monitored alarm system with 7 zones
* Massive outdoor living pergola with down-lights and two ceiling fans
* Three stacker sliding door with screen from meals to pergola
* Second sliding door access with screen to pergola from games room
* Wide, light and bright entrance hall
* Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances and generous pantry
* Downstairs powder room
* Large laundry with room for storage / cupboards
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Three other bedrooms with built-in robes
* Upstairs bathroom with deep spa bath
* Upper level lounge
Perfectly situated close to Para Vista and Prescott Primary Schools, Valley View Secondary School and St Paul’s College. Dry Creek Linear Park, Thomas Turner Reserve and Valley View Golf Course are a short walk away. North East Road nearby provides valuable access to public transport and world class shopping facilities at Tea Tree Plaza are within easy reach. Be sure to put this one on your must see list.