15 Panorama Drive ATHELSTONE
Constructed in 1986 and extensively refurbished throughout, this spacious solid brick home is sited on a generous, fully landscaped, easy care, 600m2 (approx) allotment boasting established lawns and gardens, extended garaging and storage, ample outdoor entertaining, both formal and casual living, upgraded amenities and 4 spacious bedrooms across a contemporary design boasting views over the local area through to the hills beyond.
Enjoy both formal and casual living spaces with a central kitchen offering service to both areas. Quality window treatments provide a refined opulence to a sunken formal lounge and adjacent dining, the perfect spot for a dinner party and a great space to receive your guests.
Entertain casually in a bright family room with meals area adjacent the kitchen. Cook as you socialise with this fabulous design affording the chef views over the family room and outdoors. Solid timber cabinetry, stone look benchtops, stainless steel double oven, glass cooktop, raised breakfast bar and ample pantry space combine to provide a desirable kitchen.
Step outdoors and enjoy entertaining alfresco style’ under an insulated Stratco Cooldek’ verandah with slate floors and spanning the rear of the home and overlooking a generous lawn and garden. There is a television bracket and data points for your convenience plus Slidetrak’ blinds providing year round comfort.
All 4 bedrooms are of good proportion, all with fresh modern carpets. The master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom, split system air conditioner, ceiling fan and bay window with plantation shutters. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer ceiling fans and built-in robes. A spacious upgraded 3 way bathroom and a generous laundry complete the interior while 2 car garaging with automatic roller door and storage area offers spacious vehicle accommodation.
A desirable, well maintained, spacious family home that is bound to impress!
* Solid brick home, constructed in 1986 and extensively refurbished
* Elevated, fully landscaped allotment with hills views
* 4 bedrooms, main with walk-in robe, en suite bathroom, split system air conditioner, ceiling fan and bay window with plantation shutters
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Sunken formal lounge and adjacent formal dining
* Spacious family room and meals area with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, stone look benchtops, stainless steel double oven, glass cooktop, raised breakfast bar and ample pantry space
* Upgraded 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Traditional size laundry with double trough
* Large Stratco Cooldek’ verandah with Slidetrak’ blinds and slate floors, offering spacious outdoor living
* Television bracket and data point to outdoor living area
* 2 car garaging with generous storage area and automatic roller door
* Exposed aggregate driveway and paths
* 2.6m ceilings
Perfectly located in a quiet residential neighbourhood only a short walk from the Athelstone Recreation Reserve, Dress Circle Playground and Park Area and the River Torrens Linear Reserve. Public transport is readily available on Lower Athelstone Road & Gorge Road, allowing easy access to the city and beyond. Quality schools in the local area include St Ignatius College, Athelstone Primary and Thorndon Park Primary as well as Charles Campbell College and Paradise Primary School. There is a Foodland and other shops close by on Gorge Road or Centro Newton will provide modern shopping facilities and medical facilities nearby on Lower North East Road.
Your inspection is highly recommended.
15 Panorama Drive