16 Hender Avenue KLEMZIG
Beautifully presented throughout this charming Tuscan style semi-detached villa features an attractive rendered facade, portico entrance and secure double garage with automatic roll-a-door.
It offers three good sized bedrooms all fitted with mirrored built in robes, carpet and blinds. The master bedroom also includes drapes and convenient ensuite access to the sparkling two way bathroom.
A central hallway leads through to the rear which is comprised of a spacious open plan kitchen, meals and living space.
Featuring light woodgrain cabinets with stainless steel handles, the kitchen is modern and functional. It boasts abundant cupboards, overheads and bench space, double stainless steel sink, water filtration system, stainless steel 900mm gas cooktop with rangehood, under bench oven plus a dishwasher.
Light and cheerful throughout, the home features a pleasant neutral and timeless colour scheme to suit any decor.
A glass sliding door via the meals area leads out to a spacious paved patio perfect for barbecues and entertaining. Just the place for your outdoor table setting, this overlooks the rear gardens which are surprisingly a great size and shrouded with established trees. Tucked away at the back of the property is a handy garden shed.
A private paved courtyard/atrium is accessed via glass sliding doors from the hallway. The kitchen and bedroom two both have windows overlooking this space.
The double garage includes secure internal access, a wide remote controlled roll-a-door at the front plus a handy access roll-a-door at the rear. There is also a paved double driveway for safe off-street parking.
An excellent home for investment, first home owners, young families or downsizing, it is very low maintenance yet still offering plenty of living space.
Fabulously located less than 15km to the city it is also within walking distance of transport, shopping centres, schools and cafes. An impressive property worth a closer look.
– Tuscan style semi-detached villa
– Three excellent size bedrooms
– Attractive portico entrance
– Good size low maintenance allotment
– Double garage with auto roll-a-door and internal access
– Rear access roll-a-door
– Spacious open plan living, meals and kitchen
– Modern well equipped kitchen
– Stainless steel 900mm gas cooktop
– Stainless steel under bench oven
– Double stainless steel sink with water filter
– All bedrooms with mirrored built in robes and carpet
– Carpet in living area
– Master with ensuite access to two-way bathroom
– Bathroom includes shower, bathtub, vanity and wc
– Second toilet via laundry
– Built in broom cupboard
– Built in linen press
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Attractive security screen door to front
– Blinds or curtains throughout
– Smoke detector alarms
– Rear paved entertaining patio
– Established gardens with trees and shrubs
– Paved double driveway
– Excellent investment/downsize/first home
– Walk to shops, transport and schools
– Fabulous location less than 15km to city