16 River Walk WALKLEY HEIGHTS
Large Allotment with Room to Grow
Sited on a large 690m2 (approx.) fully landscaped allotment this one owner, 2003 Fairmont Homes built, family entertainer boasts generous formal and casual living spaces with substantial outdoor entertaining across a 4 bedroom design, perfect for the busy professional family who require space to grow and room to move. Plus the bonus of a second driveway with drive through double gates leading into the backyard. This highly desirable feature is perfect for your caravan, boat or trailer storage.
Entertain your guests formally in the luxury of a combined living and dining room where plush carpets and quality window treatments offer an appealing contemporary freshness, a great place for a dinner party or just relax around the television with family.
A modern kitchen is central to the formal and casual areas, offering crisp white cabinetry, double sink, walk-in pantry, modern appliances and a raised breakfast bar. Cook as you entertain with views over an adjacent tiled family room and the outdoors, where a stunning opaque covered gabled pergola will provide more than enough alfresco space and an uninterrupted outlook over Dry Creek Linear Park.
Entertain larger groups outdoors in style as you cook up a barbeque while the kids play on a large adjacent lawned area. A lower deck provides a generous second outdoor living space, set amongst fully landscaped surrounds with established plants.
All 4 bedrooms are of double proportion and all offer fresh carpets and neutral tones. The master bedroom boasts a bay window, ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 provide built-in robes while bedroom 4 offers a built-in study desk. A clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity will service both residents and guests, with a large laundry completing the amenities.
A drive through double garage has an automatic panel lift door, rear access roller door and direct pedestrian access to the home. A super wide paved driveway also provides extra vehicle parking and access to the rear yard via double gates, perfect for those with caravans or boats.
* 2003 Fairmont Homes built, one owner, family entertainer
* Spacious allotment, fully landscaped, perfect for growing families
* Combined formal living/dining with fresh carpets and quality window treatments
* Central kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, double sink, walk-in pantry, modern appliances and a raised breakfast bar
* Tiled family room with direct access to outdoor living
* Huge gabled outdoor living pergola covering a paved patio, overlooking sweeping lawns and with an uninterrupted view over Dry Creek Linear Park toward the ocean
* Large allotment with established plants, trees and landscaping
* Lower deck area providing second outdoor living space
* 4 double size bedrooms all with fresh carpets
* Master bedroom with bay window, ensuite bathroom & walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Bedroom 4 with built-in study desk
* 3 way main bathroom with open vanity
* Large & bright laundry
* Double garage with auto panel lift door, rear access roller door and internal access to the home
* Second driveway and secure gates, ideal for boat or caravan
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
* Alarm system installed
* 2.4m ceilings
Beautifully positioned on a quiet street amongst other similar quality homes. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, Para Vista Primary, Valley View Secondary, Northfield Primary, St Pauls College, Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Heritage College and Cedar College.
Local parks and reserves include Dunkley Green, The Dry Creek Linear Reserve, a great place for exercise and recreation, RM Williams Reserve and Pioneer Avenue Reserve. Drakes Foodland and other local shops are just up the road, along with The Walkley Heights Child Care Centre. Ingle Farm and Valley View Shopping Centres are both conveniently located close by as is the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct and the weekly Farmers Market. Public transport is a short walk to either Walkleys or Grand Junction Roads.
A genuine opportunity to secure a quality built, spacious family home in a great location. Your inspection will most certainly impress.
16 River Walk