16 Silcock Circuit GREENWITH
Perfectly positioned on a traditional, elevated allotment of 757m², with stunning views over the local hills and neighbourhood, this outstanding residence offers a great opportunity for active families who enjoy everyday casual living, entertaining at home and a vibrant lifestyle.
The home boasts 4 spacious bedrooms across a delightful 7 main room design. Both formal and casual zones will appeal to the larger family and those with enjoy entertaining.
The traditional rectangular allotment boasts a offers more than enough space for the growing family, plenty of vehicle accommodation and ample shedding.
Enjoy everyday casual relaxation in a sweeping L shaped living/family/kitchen. There’s so much space for your casual dining and everyday entertainment. A bright modern kitchen overlooks this spacious living zone, offering stainless steel appliances, crisp cabinetry, double sink with filtered water, bay window, wide breakfast bar and plenty of room for the chef to create.
The home offers 4 spacious bedrooms, all of good proportion, all with fresh quality carpets and ceiling fans. The master bedroom features a bright bay window with a verdant outlook to an adjacent reserve, plus a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a walk-in robe. Bedrooms 3 and 4 boast built-in robes.
Step outdoors and enjoy lazy summer days on a large paved patio, the perfect spot for your alfresco entertaining, and offering ample space for any future outdoor improvements. Step up to the tiered garden, there is a man cave/workshop with a peaceful deck offering views over the suburbs.
A double carport with auto roller doors will accommodate the family cars and there is a drive-through function for additional parking, ideal for recreational vehicle owners. Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning will ensure your year-round comfort while irrigated gardens mean more time for you to relax.
* Fabulous 4 bedroom family home on large landscaped allotment
* Fabulous views to the hills and suburbs
* Open plan living/dining with a generous modern kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting offering stainless steel appliances, crisp cabinetry, double sink with filtered water, bay window & wide breakfast bar
* Generous formal lounge with ceiling fan
* 4 spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
* Bedroom 1 with bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedroom 2 with walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Clever three-way bathroom with open vanity
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access
* Large paved patio, perfect for alfresco entertaining
* Sweeping, tiered gardens and established lawns
* Elevated workshop/man cave with elevated deck, hills views
* Spacious Garden Shed
* Double carport with auto roller doors
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Irrigated gardens and lawns
* Ample offstreet parking
* Freshly painted throughout
Close to all amenities with Highland Village and The Stables Shopping Centres, local parks, Greenwith Kindergarten and Community Centre all conveniently located nearby.
The zoned Primary School is Greenwith Primary School and the zoned secondary school is Golden Grove High School. Quality private schooling includes Our Lady of Hope School, Gleeson College and Pedare Christian College both just a short drive away.
There are numerous parks, reserves and playgrounds in the local area, perfect for your daily recreation and fitness. Golden Grove Village Shopping Centre just a short drive away for quality shopping and designer goods along with O-Barn Park n Ride.
A rare opportunity to purchase a quality first home, investment or retirement residence.
Your inspection will most certainly impress!
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.