18 Benjamin Street MANNINGHAM
Gorgeous inside and out this charming residence of the Art Deco era has been tastefully transformed to make modern life easy –
and the result is outstanding.
Boasting a traditional faade on Manningham’s most beautiful street, this immaculate home is set on a huge allotment with beautifully established, picturesque gardens.
Packed with quality features throughout, the property has much to offer including five generous size bedrooms, large living room, spacious open plan kitchen, meals and family, two bathrooms, laundry utility room plus abundant built in storage.
There is a triple length carport with roll-a-door for secure undercover parking as well as a convenient double driveway out front.
Two sets of double French doors lead out from the living areas onto a spacious deck which is fully undercover providing the perfect place for outdoor dining and entertaining. It overlooks the magnificent, family friendly rear garden which boasts a cubby house and trees the children will love.
Other external features include a large Colorbond storage shed, garden shed, rotating clothesline, gardening irrigation system, rainwater tank and a variety of established fruit trees.
The interior of the home has been completely renovated including a brand new kitchen, bathrooms and laundry. Superb polished hardwood black butt’ timber floors and a light neutral colour scheme will complement any style of decor.
The living areas feature multiple downlights whilst all bedrooms include ceiling fan lights. Stunning pendant light fittings adorn the entrance halls.
A sensational gourmet kitchen takes pride of place in the entertaining hub of the home and boasts white two pack joinery, Caesarstone bench tops and striking black glass splashbacks.
Cooking will be a delight on the Smeg stainless steel 900mm gas 6 burner stove which features a matching canopy rangehood. There is also an Electrolux dishwasher, double sink with Puratap water filter system, plenty of overhead cabinets, built in pantry and servery bench. A convenient built-in buffet cabinet is located nearby to store all your best dinnerware.
The huge master bedroom suite is positioned at the front of the home and includes a feature mantle, walk in robe and luxurious ensuite with striking mosaic feature wall.
Additional features worth noting include near new ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, venetian blinds to all bedrooms, split system plus built in robe in fifth bedroom, laundry fitted with bench cupboards, large built in linen press, brand new gas instantaneous hot water system, brand new Colorbond roof and new modern electrical switchboard.
A prestigious location in leafy tree-lined street close to excellent schools, shopping, parks, public transport and just 6kms to the CBD.
Do not miss the opportunity to view this fantastic offering.
* Classical Art Deco character residence
* Completely renovated throughout
* Offers modern lifestyle with traditional charm
* Huge fully landscaped allotment
* Magnificent established gardens
* Undercover rear entertaining deck
* Five big double bedrooms
* Large living room
* Spacious open plan kitchen, family and meals
* Stunning gourmet white two-pack kitchen
* Caesarstone bench tops
* Black glass splashbacks
* Smeg stainless steel 900mm 6 burner gas cooker
* Matching stainless steel canopy rangehood
* Electrolux stainless steel dishwasher
* Double sink with Puratap water filter
* Plenty of cupboards and overheads
* Kitchen window also functions as servery to deck entertaining
* Built in pantry
* Servery bench
* Built in buffet cabinet
* Brand new family bathroom
* Brand new laundry with built in cupboards
* Huge master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
* Superb polished hardwood black butt’ floors
* Light neutral colour scheme throughout
* Multiple downlights in living areas
* Ceiling fan lights in all bedrooms
* Pendant light fittings in hallway
* Near new ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Venetian blinds to all bedrooms
* Large built in linen press
* Built in robe to 5th bedroom
* Tall 2.9m ornate ceilings to original part of home
* Brand new gas hot water system
* Brand new Colorbond roof
* New modern electrical switchboard
* Multiple off-street parking
* Secure triple length carport with roll-a-door
* Double driveway
* Large rear Colorbond storage shed
* Garden shed
* Cubby house
* Modular rainwater tank
* Variety of established fruit trees
* Garden irrigation system
* Rotating clothesline
* Fabulous family friendly lifestyle
* Suits young growing families
* Close to shops, parks and transport
* Close to major shopping centres
* Close to excellent schools
* Prestigious location just minutes to city