18 Churchill Drive MODBURY NORTH
Perfectly positioned on a generous 580m² allotment, this upgraded, mid 1960s constructed home boasts 3 generous bedrooms and open plan living across a generous traditional layout.
If you’re not ready for a pokey courtyard home then consider the advantages of larger allotment living and the benefits of having your own open space.
The home offers crisp timber look vinyl flooring and fresh neutral tones. Ambient natural light gently enters through clever and distinctive window placements, creating a bright and engaging living space, ideal for the growing family.
Relax in a generous living room where there is so much space for a variety of furniture styles. Split system air-conditioning ensures a comfortable year-round environment.
For everyday casual relaxation a generous combined kitchen/dining room offers a great space for the family to meet and engage. Cook the daily meals with style with subway tiled splashback’s, stone look bench tops, double sink, stainless steel appliances, raised breakfast bar and ample cupboard space.
The home offers 3 spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and split system air conditioners. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both offer built-in robes.
Appealing wet areas include a bright main bathroom with separate bath and rail and rain shower, a separate toilet, and walk-through laundry with exterior access door.
Entertain outdoors, alfresco style under a semi-enclosed, paved verandah, a great spot to cook up the barbecue while the kids play on the adjacent large lawn covered rear yard with established gardens and trees.
A single carport with auto roller door will securely accommodate the family car, and there is extra parking available in the driveway.
A terrific offering, ideal for younger buyers, families starting out or investors looking for success.
* Spacious, 3 bedroom home on generous allotment of 580m² approx
* Great location positioned amongst other quality homes
* 24 Solar Panels which is 6.6 Kw to save electricity bill
* Crisp timber look vinyl flooring and fresh neutral tones
* Abundant natural light through generous window placements
* Large living room with split system air conditioner
* Combined family/dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen offers subway tiled splashback’s, stone look bench tops, double sink, stainless steel appliances, raised breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all double bed capable.
* All bedrooms with split system air conditioners and ceiling fans
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* Bright bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access
* Paved, semi-enclosed verandah, ideal for outdoor living
* Generous lawn covered rear yard with established gardens
* Single carport with auto roller door
* Ample room for additional offstreet parking
* Ideal starter, terrific investment or the perfect upgrade
Ideally located in a quiet street and set amongst other quality homes, within easy reach of desirable amenities.
There are numerous local schools available including Para Vista and Ingle Farm Primary Schools, along with The Heights School, East Para Primary, Valley View Secondary and Modbury West School.
World class shopping facilities can be found at Westfield Tea Tree Plaza only a few minutes down the road. Public transport is only a short walk to Kelly Road or Montague Road.
There are bountiful parks and reserves in the local area, ideal for your sport and recreation, with Burragah Reserve and Recreation Centre just around the corner, and Kentish Green Reserve only a few blocks away.
18 Churchill Drive