19 John Ramsay Circuit HOPE VALLEY
Quietly located on a no through circuit, this single owner 4 bedroom, (or 3 plus study), home offers generous indoor and outdoor living areas, perfect for the growing family and ideal for those who enjoy entertaining at home. Designed and constructed in 1998 by quality builders, AV Jennings, the home is boasts a commanding street presence, sited on the high side of the road amongst other simular buildings.
A large formal lounge / dining greets us upon entering the home, a great place to receive your guests and the perfect area for a dinner party or other formal entertaining. Quality appointments and feature lighting create a relaxing atmosphere.
The casual living areas are adjacent overlooked by a fabulous kitchen featuring timber cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink, walk-in pantry, double fridge space, and breakfast bar. A meals area alongside the kitchen is bright and comfortable, perfect for casual family interaction, and a huge family room offers room for all.
Sliding doors open to a large gabled pergola, the ideal place to entertain larger groups of family and friends. Relax in style in this vibrant outdoor area with manicured lawns and established plants creating a verdant backdrop for your casual functions.
All 4 bedrooms are double bed capable with the master suite having an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in robes, with bedroom 4, (or study) boasting double doors. A full family bathroom, plus separate toilet will cater for both resident and guest usage. A bright laundry with external access door plus a double garage with auto roller door and a drive through functionality complete a marvellous offering.
Features in brief:
* 4 bedroom, (or 3 plus study), home on tidy manicured allotment
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Constructed in 1998 by AV Jennings
* Quiet family friendly, no through circuit location
* Formal lounge and dining adjacent entrance hall
* Large casual meals, kitchen and family room
* Kitchen overlooking family room boasting timber cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink, walk-in pantry, double fridge space, and breakfast bar
* Large gabled pergola, ideal for outdoor entertaining
* Established lawns and gardens with sub surface irrigation
* Recently painted with fresh carpet and curtains
* Double garage with automatic panel lift door and rear drive through roller door
* Additional parking space at rear of garage, ideal for caravan or boat
* Room for 2 other cars to park off street in the driveway
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
* Alarm system fitted
Quietly located within easy reach of all amenities. The parks and reserves of the local area are ideal venues for your sporting and recreational activities. Public transport is at your doorstep with a bus route running along Barracks Road only a short walk away. Hope Valley Supermarket is just down the road for your daily needs and Tea Tree Plaza is nearby for a quality international shopping experience. Local schools include Highbury Primary, Torrens Valley Christian School, Modbury High School, Modbury West School and St Agnes Primary School.
The perfect opportunity to acquire a quality family home in a peaceful locale. Investors and home buyers must act fast on this one!
19 John Ramsay Circuit