19 Lancaster Avenue VALLEY VIEW
Located on a flat allotment of approx. 655 sqm (19.5 mtr frontage) this property will tick all the boxes for those looking to purchase a special home or investment in the much sought after area of Valley View.
Stylishly renovated and immaculately maintained throughout the property offers;
– 3 carpeted bedrooms
– Stylish bathroom with, bath, shower ,heat lamp and floor to ceiling tiles in neutral tones
– Separate toilet in keeping with the style of the bathroom
– L-shaped lounge and dining with reverse cycle air conditioning and French doors with security screens providing access to the
– On trend kitchen with subway tiled splashback, ample storage space, Samsung dishwasher and gas cooking
– Fantastic space saving European style laundry incorporated into the kitchen cabinetry
– Freshly painted interior walls
– 2.7 mtr ceilings
– Security alarm system
– Quality porcelain tiled floors throughout the living areas
The lovely established rear yard will be your private oasis with a lovely stretch of healthy grass for kids games and family pets to roam as well as an undercover alfresco area ideal for relaxing or entertaining all year round. A double garage with power offers an ideal workshop and storage space and secure parking is provided in the single lock up carport.
As much as you’ll love this beautiful family home, the location is also a very big drawcard. You’ll love the picturesque Dry Creek reserve and playground right at the end of the street, the stunning trails of Linear park just minutes away, as well as various other recreation facilities like the local Gyms, Yoga studio’s, gulf and tennis clubs. For those with children there are various schools such as Modbury West, Prescott primary and The Good Shepherd primary schools within walking distance as well as the Valley View High school, St Pauls College and Gilles Plains TAFE no more than 5 minutes drive.
Shopping is also incredibly convenient having the Clovercrest, Tea Tree Plaza and Ingle Farm shopping centers located within minutes from the property. There is plenty of public transport with easy commute to the O’Bahn and a mere 14 KM drive will see you in the CBD. What more could you possibly ask for?
There is absolutely nothing to do but move in and enjoy all this property and location have on offer.
19 Lancaster Avenue, Valley View is proudly brought to you by Magosia Waskowski, your local Valley View area specialist. Feel free to call or email to register your interest today.