19 Pope Crescent HOPE VALLEY
** 12 Month lease – Available from the 19th December**
Set in a tree lined street amongst simular homes from the same era, this 1973 constructed solid brick family home has been renovated and renewed to provide up to date, contemporary design accommodation perfect for the younger family looking to grow.
Floating floors make a pleasant contrast to a crisp white colour scheme, inviting us further into the home as we enter to a bright hallway with lounge adjacent. A semi open plan design allows a free flow of movement through entry, lounge, dining and kitchen while still providing a welcome privacy.
A modern kitchen incorporates stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinetry, double sink, Pura Tap and a handy breakfast bar, all overlooking a bright dining area. Down lights add an ambient charm to the kitchen with a feature pendant light making a stylish statement in the dining area.
There are 3 bedrooms all with fresh carpet. Bedrooms 1 & 2 have ceiling fans and built in robes with mirror panels, and all bedrooms are of good proportion. The wet areas comprising bath with separate shower, separate toilet, plus walk through space saving laundry, have all been renovated with crisp tiling, modern fittings and the latest of tapware. LED downlights throughout these wet areas add a sophisticated highlight.
A huge full width raised deck at the rear of the home has a gabled pergola overhead, providing the perfect place to entertain family and friends outdoors. Cook up a barbeque and dine outdoors in style on this great outdoor living area, overlooking a manicured back yard with garage, lawned area and fantastic in-ground swimming pool. Zip track blinds and ceiling fans will keep the temperature moderate as the kids play in the pool this summer.
* 3 bedroom, solid brick renovated home
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with ceiling fans plus built-in robes
* Floating floors and downlights throughout the main living areas
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double sink, Pura tap and breakfast bar
* Dining area with feature pendant light
* Living room with Braemar Gas Wall Heater
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
* 8 Solar panels deliver 1.5kw with a 2 kw inverter
* Fully renovated bath, toilet and laundry
* Raised outdoor living deck with gabled pergola over
* Pergola complete with zip track blinds and ceiling fans
* Handy storage area or dog kennel under the deck
* Sparkling fully paved in-ground pool with recently installed filter system
* Garage / workshop of 7.3m x 4m
* Pop up irrigation sprinklers
* Rain water tank
Perfectly located with public transport nearby on Reservoir Road and within easy reach of desirable amenities. Tea Tree Plaza is a short drive or bus ride away along with Modbury Hospital, Bunnings Hardware, all located conveniently close by in a modern lifestyle shopping precinct. Drakes Foodland is only a few hundred metres away for your day to day requirements and there are plenty of public open spaces available for your recreation and leisure including The Hope Valley Football Club and The Valley View Par 3 Golf Course. Local schools in the immediate area include Modbury High, Torrens Valley Christian School, Highbury Primary, St Agnes Primary, Para Vista Primary and Modbury West School.
Ready to move in and enjoy!