2/ 32 Hutton Street KLEMZIG
Perfectly sited in a quiet group of 6, this 1978 constructed, solid brick unit offers desirable low maintenance living across a 2 bedroom design that will appeal to younger buyers starting out, middle agers downscaling and shrewd investors looking for generous rental returns from an easy care property.
A bright neutral colour scheme offers a pleasant atmosphere for daily living, greeting us as we enter to a generous central lounge. A combined kitchen/ dining is adjacent offering a split system air conditioner to moderate the temperature. There is plenty of space for the dining table, overlooked by a functional kitchen with the original cabinetry and double sink.
The unit offers 2 bedrooms, both of generous proportion. The master bedroom boasts a built-in robe and dual windows. A clever bathroom design provides separate bath & shower plus adjacent separate toilet, while a walk through laundry offering access to the rear courtyard.
Entertain outdoors in a private paved courtyard. A shade cloth pergola overhead provides comfort from the elements plus there is a generous garden shed for your storage requirements. A single carport offers covered parking for the family car, completing a desirable, low maintenance unit, ready to live in or rent out now!
* Solid brick, 2 bedroom unit on low maintenance allotment
* Generous central living room with dual windows
* Combined kitchen / dining with split system air conditioner
* Functional kitchen with original cabinetry and double sink
* Master bedroom with dual windows and built-in robe
* Bedroom 2 of good proportion
* Bright bathroom with separate bath & shower
* Separate toilet
* Walk through laundry with rear yard access
* Paved rear courtyard with shade cloth pergola
* Good size garden shed
* Single carport with raked ceiling to 3.8m high
* Instant gas hot water service
* Handy breezeway access to rear courtyard
* 2.55m ceilings
Situated on a quiet street in a small group of 6 only. Public transport to and from the city is a short walk away on North East Road. Only 5 minutes drive to 2 local shopping centres and dining at several popular Hotels.
The local area is a peaceful place for your exercise with Klemzig Reserve a short walk away and the River Torrens Linear Park offering quality walking and bikes tracks. Local schools include Vale Park, Klemzig and Hampstead Primary Schools, with Marden Senior College easily accessible.
Be sure to inspect this quality offering at your earliest convenience.
2/32 Hutton Street