2 x Allotments Dolphin Way and Fernande Crt PENNESHAW
Fabulous views overlooking the ocean & sunsets to kill for, in the pristine nature of Kangaroo Island, clean air, great foodie restaurants, fresh produce and laid back atmosphere. These are fantastic rural aspect large lots with superb views over the ocean, not overlooked, very good spacing, in one of the best locations remaining available on the Island. Very significant infrastructure investments are due on the island, e.g AUD 170 million on tourist related developments over the next 2 years. The sites are located in an area of outstanding natural beauty that is an absolute must see. They are both large plots of 1000 sq meters and can even be sub divided for development purposes.
* New 10 mill nature walk
* New marina
* New ferry from Glenelg
* Greg Norman golf course.
* New harbour for exporting 2 billion sq ft of timber
* Funding of Airport expansion for larger planes has been approved
* Building of 2 x 300 bedroom hotels as the first step to provide enough accommodation for the boom in tourism from all the above.
* 300 to 400 more residences predicted to support the above.
* Large plots with fabulous views