20 Raunsley Circuit GREENWITH
A large elevated allotment plays host to this 2000 built AV Jennings colonial style, luxury family home. A tiled open hallway with classic pillar design plays host as we enter the home. An expansive formal lounge off one side provides the perfect room for receiving guests, and a study / home office on the right of the hallway is ideally located near the entrance hall. An impressive stairwell leads to the upstairs lounge and a separate dining room is perfect for dinner parties and formal entertaining. A good sized guest powder room easily caters for these formal rooms and more.
The rear of the ground floor provided the casual living/ family areas of an impressive layout. A generous sunken family room is overlooked by a chef’s kitchen with all modern conveniences including caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry & breakfast bar. The casual meals area adjacent is tucked into a large bay window design allowing full views of the back yard. A walk through laundry gives access to a double garage that has drive through access.
Outdoors and the garden offers an abundance of fruit trees including lemon, lime, fig, nectarine, feijoa, mandarin, blood orange, sweet almond, olives and grapes. There is something for every season here!
Upstairs reveals 4 double size bedrooms, enough for the largest of families. The master suite located toward the rear of the home offers a spacious area that includes a bay window retreat, the perfect place to sit and relax with a good book. His and hers walk-in robes lead to a magnificent ensuite bathroom with a corner spa bath, separate shower and toilet. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all offer built-in robes are services by a full family bathroom with separate toilet. A massive upstairs lounge with 180 degree views allows plenty of living space for the growing family.
At a glance:
* AV Jennings 2000 built colonial style family home
* 4 bedrooms, master bedroom suite with private retreat area, ensuite bathroom with corner spa plus his & hers walk-in robes
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all of double proportion and all with built-in robes
* Large upstairs lounge, ideal for teenagers
* 180 degree views across the Mount Lofty Ranges from upstairs
* Large family size bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Chandelier and large arch picture window to the stairwell
* Tiled entrance hall with pillars
* Large formal lounge immediately upon entering
* Home office / study toward front of home
* Separate formal dining room
* Large open plan kitchen / meals and family room
* Sunken family room with rear yard sliding door access
* Meals area in large bay window
* Kitchen features caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry & breakfast bar
* Walk through laundry with garage and internal access
* Double garage with drive through access
* 16 solar panels plus inverter
* Ducted refrigerated reverse cycle air conditioning thoughout
* Great size yard with heaps of varied fruit trees
* Elevated site with commanding street presence
Perfectly located on an elevated allotment with outstanding 180 degree views from The Little Para Reservoir across the north eastern suburbs and Mount Lofty Ranges. Our lady of Hope School is nearby as are Pedare Junior School and Golden Grove Primary School with the quality Colleges and High Schools that Golden Grove offers also at your disposal. Public transport is a short walk away to Reuben Richardson Road and quality shopping is available at Golden Grove Village.
Upgrade your lifestyle to this fabulous family home and enjoy everyday living on a grand scale. Book your inspection today.