21 Muller Road MANNINGHAM
Originally constructed in approximately 1951* and now extensively upgraded and extended, this spacious home offers 4 genuine double size bedrooms and an abundance of living space over a massive design that will appeal to larger families, home entertainers and lovers of traditional size allotments.
Lock up gates to a generous 730m2* allotment with an 18.2m* frontage and a depth of 40.6m* will ensure your peace for mind as your relax in the spacious surrounds of this unique design. Polished timber floors greet us as we enter, flowing through a generous living room and upgraded kitchen. An open fire place adds a rustic charm while a gas heater and ducted air conditioning moderates the immediate temperature.
A spacious central kitchen offers modern and convenient facilities boasting acrylic benchtops, 900mm wide SMEG stainless steel oven & stove, retractable stainless steel exhaust fan, recessed double sink, corner pantry and contemporary cabinetry.
A massive family / dining room will cater for the largest of families. Natural light infuses through east and west facing windows, highlighting the neutral colour scheme with wide feature wall, LED downlights, French doors and timber floating floor.
All 4 bedrooms provide security roller shutters, ensuring a good night’s sleep for all. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both offer timber floating floors with the master bedroom providing a dressing room / future robe plus a modern ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 3 & 4 both have fresh carpets and ceiling fans. An upgraded bathroom with self-heating spa bath plus and an adjacent laundry complete a spacious interior.
Step outside and enjoy the space that a traditional size allotment provides. A large verandah offers a place for outdoor living while a double carport with automatic roller door accommodates the family cars. Generous lawn areas and established trees complement a desirable offering, built for family living.
* Large 4 bedroom family home on generous 730m2* allotment
* Originally constructed in 1951* and now extensively upgraded and extended
* Large living room with polished timber floors, gas heater and open fire place
* Generous kitchen boasting acrylic benchtops, 900mm wide SMEG stainless steel oven & stove, recessed double sink, corner pantry and contemporary cabinetry
* Massive 7.3m x 8.1m family / dining room with floating timber floors, feature wall, LED downlights & French doors to the rear yard
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with floating timber floors
* Bedroom 1 with dressing room and contemporary ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 with fresh carpets and ceiling fans
* Automatic security roller shutters to bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 plus the living room
* Upgraded main bathroom with modern fittings and self-heating spa bath
* Ducted evaporative cooling to the original home
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to the extended areas
* Fully rewired throughout
* Temperature controlled hot water throughout
* Wide verandah adjacent family room
* Double carport with automatic roller door
* Spacious lawn covered rear yard with established trees
* Garden shed
* 2.7m ceilings
Close to all desirable amenities and with public transport at your doorstep. Local schools include Hampstead Primary (just up the road), Vale Park Primary, Enfield Primary, Hillcrest Primary and Klemzig Primary. The recreational and sporting grounds of Broadview Oval, Klemzig Reserve, Gaza Sporting and Community Club and Prospect Bowling Club are within the local area. Greenacres, Gilles Plains, Sefton Park and Northgate Shopping Centres are all quite accessible for a modern and convenient shopping experience.
A great opportunity for larger families and those who enjoy their space, in this highly sought after suburb.
21 Muller Road
Key. * = Approximately