22 Worthington Road ELIZABETH EAST
Quietly located in a low traffic street, nestled in a verdant garden allotment, this fully renovated and revitalized 1960 constructed maisonette offers a unique opportunity for both home buyers or investors to secure a fully modernised and cared for residence. House proud owners have meticulously upgraded and maintained the home while creating thriving irrigated gardens across the wide frontage 570m2 allotment, perfect for the younger family moving up or starting out or a great investment with generous potential rental returns.
600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles flow throughout the living area with a crisp ambience that will appeal to contemporary purchasers. LED downlights and a neutral colour scheme highlight the modern amenities. A stylish corner kitchen overlooks both living and outdoors with a fabulous garden window enhancing the botanical flavour. White county style cabinetry, sink with Pura Tap, ceramic cooktop, modern appliances, integrated dishwasher and a generous breakfast bar combine to provide a comfortable and functional kitchen.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all with quality carpets. The main bedroom offers a built-in robe and ceiling fan with bedroom 3 also having a built-in robe. Bedroom 2 is of genuine double size. A tidy bathroom has a rail shower, spa bath and adjacent open vanity area, while a bright and spacious laundry complete the interior.
Outdoors offers a double carport with automatic roller door, a spacious paved outdoor living area, a cosy timber deck and a powered work room / studio / store. A generous lawned area will give the kids a place to play while a powered shed, aviary, established vegetable beds and 12 solar panels add to the list of features.
If you’re starting out and looking for value, investing for success or moving over from unit accommodation then be sure to inspect this one!
A strong list of features includes:
* Renovated, revitalized and upgraded 1960’s constructed maisonette
* Generous wide frontage allotment of 570m2
* 3 bedrooms all with quality carpets
* Bedrooms 1 & 3 with built-in robes
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan
* Bedroom 2 of genuine double bed size
* Porcelain tiles, dimmable LED lights and neutral colours throughout the living area
* Bright corner kitchen with garden window, white county style cabinetry, sink with Pura Tap, ceramic cooktop, modern appliances, integrated dishwasher & generous breakfast bar
* Bathroom with rail shower, spa bath and open vanity
* Bright laundry with ample cupboards
* Daiken ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* 12 solar panels with inverter (current feed in tariff of 0.54cents per kw)
* Security roller shutters to street facing windows
* Detached studio / work room / store
* Patio deck area
* Double carport with automatic roller doors
* Paved outdoor living area
* Garden allotment with powered tool shed and aviary
* Established vegetable gardens
* Rain water tank plumbed to laundry
* 2.7m ceilings
Located on a quiet street with easy reach of desirable amenities. Elizabeth City Centre is close by for quality shopping while Fremont Park, Playford Tennis Centre & Jo Gapper Dog Park are all in the local area for your daily recreation. Elizabeth East Primary School is within walking distance with Elizabeth South, Elizabeth Grove, Pinnacle College, Playford College & St Thomas More School all within easy reach along with TAFE SA Elizabeth Campus and Fremont- Elizabeth City High School.
Be sure to inspect this rare and desirable, affordable home!
22 Worthington Road