229/33 Warwick Street WALKERVILLE
Delightfully located only 4 km from the city, and nestled amongst other quality apartments in “The Watson” group, this stylish 2 bedroom unit offers all the modern conveniences of contemporary living, located within a vibrant building with outstanding facilities.
Reap the benefits of communal gymnasium, 25m swimming pool and sundeck, communal barbecue and alfresco entertaining area, coffee shop and bar plus Smart car, scooter and bicycle hire. The River Torrens Linear Park & the Walkerville shopping precinct are at your doorstep, with world-class amenities.
A generous open plan living area provides great space for your daily relaxation, with a tidy galley kitchen adjacent. Cook in style with composite stone bench tops, mirror splashback integrated dishwasher, built-in fridge, stainless steel sink and Fisher & Paykel appliances.
The apartment boasts 2 spacious bedrooms, both of good proportion. Both bedrooms feature built-in robes with mirror panel doors. A refreshing modern bathroom offers semi-frameless shower screen, rail shower, wide vanity and washing machine space.
A wide balcony will provide a spot to sit back and enjoy the outdoors, while a single secure car park space completes the offering. The perfect investment for wise entrepreneurs or a great start-up opportunity in a fabulous building.
* 2 bedroom apartment in outstanding, contemporary building
* Both bedrooms with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Open plan living/dining room with abundant natural light
* Galley style kitchen features composite stone bench tops, mirror splashback integrated dishwasher, built-in fridge, stainless steel sink and Fisher & Paykel appliances
* Wide north facing balcony
* Modern bathroom with semi-frameless shower screen, rail shower, wide vanity and washing machine space
* Single secure car park space
Building facilities include:
* 25 m swimming pool
* Sundecks to both the eastern and western sides
* Barbecue and alfresco entertaining area
* Coffee shop & bar
* Foyer and concierge
* Smart car, scooter and bicycle hire
Walk to the new Walkerville Shopping Centre and speciality shops on Walkerville Terrace, grab a coffee in any of the premium café’s on the strip and enjoy the benefits of inner suburban living with the city is only 4.5km away.
Perfectly located close quality private schools including St Andrews and St Monicas Primary Schools, Wilderness High and St Peters Boys College. Quality unzoned primary schools in the area include Walkerville, East Adelaide & Vale Park Primary Schools, while elite zoning to Adelaide Botanic High School & Adelaide High School is indeed a bonus.
The River Torrens Linear Reserve is just across the road offering a delightful botanic setting for your daily exercise. Public transport is just a quick walk around the corner.
229/33 Warwick Street