23 Topaz Crescent SALISBURY EAST
Set on a valuable corner allotment with two land titles, this large family home offers 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms over a spacious design that incorporates a variety of indoor and outdoor living spaces.
A slate tiled entrance hall leads us to a formal lounge, a great place to receive guests. Floating floors and a neutral colour scheme combine with a vaulted ceiling to create a comfortable living space. A clever feature wall hides a study nook, the perfect homework area or an ideal work from home office. The main home continues with a modern kitchen overlooking a large dining and family room with views to the backyard beyond. Modern appliances, wide fridge space, breakfast bar and soft close drawers combine into a fabulous cooking zone. A massive casual living and dining area allows space for the whole family, with sliding stacker doors opening to the outdoor entertaining pergola. Entertain indoors and out all year round with this tremendous casual living design, there is even a guest powder room located close by.
There are 5 bedrooms in the main home plus a self-contained granny flat, allowing accommodation for the whole extended family. Bedroom 1 is a generous living zone with new window treatments and fresh paint, boasting a built-in robe and unsuited bathroom, all creating a relaxing environment for the parents of the family. Bedrooms 1 through 5 all have fresh carpet, paint and window treatments. Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 boasting recently installed built-in robes. A bathroom with separate bath and shower plus a separate toilet cater for bedrooms 2, 3 & 4. A separate laundry with external access completes the main home.
A spacious granny flat is fully self-contained adding another dimension to an already impressive design. A generous bedroom, (bed 6), has a wall to wall built-in robe. There is a generous living area with a separate kitchen/ meals and a separate bathroom, all combining to into a spacious and comfortable flat. A clever design allows for a private entrance to the granny flat, offering to opportunity to rent out, if required.
The large allotment is fully landscaped, fenced and retained. A fantastic design has a sunken above ground pool with its own deck and patio area, just near the outdoor living pergola and perfect for entertaining friends and family in the warmer months. A double garage under the main roof will provide vehicle accommodation for two cars plus there is plenty of other off street parking in the driveway.
Features in Brief:
* Two land titles (21 & 23 Topaz Crescent)
* Large family home on corner allotment
* Granny flat currently receiving $180 a week rent on a periodic lease
* Reserve and playground across the road with local schools close by
* Main home of 5 bedrooms plus self-contained granny flat
* Bed 1 with built-in robe and en suite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with fresh carpet and window treatments plus built-in robes
* Fresh carpet and window treatments to bed 5
* Large formal lounge with floating floor and vaulted ceiling
* Hide-a-way study / home office
* Spacious & modern kitchen with modern appliances, wide fridge space, breakfast bar and soft close drawers
* Massive casual living and dining room with stacker doors to outdoor living
* Guest powder room / bathroom 3
* Outdoor entertaining pergola overlooking lawn and pool
* Sunken above ground swimming pool with deck and patio
* Self-contained granny flat with private entrance
* Granny flat bedroom with built-in robe plus separate living, kitchen and bathroom
* Double garage with auto roller doors
* Plenty of off street parking in driveway
* Handy linen / store room
* Gas wall heater in family room
* Recently installed Bonaire ducted evaporative cooling
* Instant gas hot water service
* Tool shed
* Sand pit
Perfectly located on a corner allotment with two land titles and across the road from a reserve and playground, a perfect addition to your exercise and recreational space. Madison Park Primary School and Kindergarten are within walking distance, with Salisbury East High School and Tyndale Christian School also in the local zone. There is a variety of parks and reserves in the immediate are including Moyle’s Reserve, Madison Park, Kelly Green (across the road), and the Cobbler Creek Mountain Bike Park. Choose to shop at either Salisbury Shopping Centre is just down Park Terrace or Golden Grove Shopping centre, a short drive away. Public transport is a readily available on either Bridge Road or Smith Road.
Inspection of this spacious family home will certainly impress.