26 Mornington Terrace NORTHGATE
Location doesn’t get much better than this! Boasting lush parkland views with an uninterrupted outlook over Leopold Conrad Reserve, this spacious executive townhouse, constructed in 2005, has been fully upgraded and modernised to offer exceptional indoor and outdoor spaces across a thoughtful 3 bedroom design.
Enjoy the advantage of a 344m2 automatic irrigated garden allotment and stylish open plan living spaces. With transport and shopping at your doorstep, and only 15 minutes commute to the city, this one will appeal to younger families, middle age down-scalers or entrepreneurs investing for success.
600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles, LED down lights and a crisp neutral colour scheme offer a sleek contemporary ambience that effortlessly flows through a spacious ground floor. A formal lounge greets us as we enter, providing that desired second living area. Step through to a stunning upgraded kitchen overlooking a spacious family room and outdoor living beyond. Gloss white cabinetry, Smeg stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, double sink, glass splashbacks, large island breakfast bar and floor to ceiling pantry combine into a creative modern kitchen.
Enjoy outdoor entertaining under a generous gabled pergola rising to 3.8m high. A dedicated barbeque and kitchen niche will add a modern appeal as you entertain family and friends alfresco style. Fully irrigated lawns, mature trees and garden beds create a private botanical atmosphere for your outdoor living.
Upstairs offers 3 spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, all queen bed capable. The master bedroom features a private balcony overlooking the reserve, a generous walk-in robe and direct access to a sparkling main bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both equipped with built-in robes.
A double garage with auto panel lift door, (plus direct internal access), under stair storage and handy side gate access complete a very desirable offering. A refurbished bright laundry with under bench appliance niche and ample overhead cupboards including a ground floor toilet.
* Stylish two storey townhouse in great location overlooking Leopold Conrad Reserve
* 2005 constructed with extensive contemporary modifications across a 344m2 allotment
* Freshly painted neutral colours, 600 x 600mm porcelain tiles & LED downlights to the ground floor
* Open plan family / dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen features gloss white cabinetry, Smeg stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, double sink, glass splashbacks, island breakfast bar & floor to ceiling pantry
* Stacker sliding doors from family to outdoor living
* Gabled pergola rising to 3.8m high with bbq / kitchen niche
* Generous fully automated irrigated rear yard with established trees, plants & landscaping
* Formal lounge or second living area
* 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with private balcony, walk-in robe and direct bathroom access
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 both double size with built-in robes
* Sparkling main bathroom with modern fittings
* Double garage with automatic roller door, rear roller door and internal access
* Under stair storage area
* Generous walk-in linen storage
* Sparkling laundry with under bench appliance spaces
* Ground floor toilet
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Clipsal Silk” range light switches
Perfectly located within reach of all the desirable urban amenities that Northgate has to offer. Leopold Conrad Reserve is at your doorstep, a great place for your general exercise and a terrific reserve for children’s play with a small lake, boardwalk, playground, exercise equipment and a public barbeque. Northgate Plaza is only a couple of minutes away for a modern shopping experience. Public transport is close by with the bus route to the City, Grand Junction and Hampstead Roads. Cedar College, Heritage College, Roma Mitchell Secondary College and Northfield Primary School are all within zone.
Inspection is highly recommended!
26 Mornington Terrace