26 Sir Ross Smith Boulevard OAKDEN
Perfectly located in a cul-de-sac, set back from Sir Ross Smith Boulevard, and adjacent the Oakden Wetlands Reserve this fabulous courtyard home boasts a unique street appeal with bluestone feature inserts, brick quoins and ornate fretwork creating a heritage reproduction frontage that continues to impress as we enter.
Porcelain tiles and neutral tones meander through a spacious hallway with corner artwork niche and feature fretwork adding to the architectural appeal. A fantastic semi open plan kitchen, dining and living area offers a great space for everyday living. The kitchen overlooks the living areas, affording a view through to the rear courtyard and outdoor entertaining area. Timber look cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, tiled splashbacks and a raised breakfast bar combine into a welcoming kitchen design.
Sliding glass doors offer a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor spaces. A fully paved patio with clear covered pergola over provides an excellent outdoor living space. Established plants and trees offer a botanic ambience combining with low maintenance synthetic lawn to provide a comfortable low maintenance rear yard, ideal for children’s play or sophisticated alfresco entertaining.
There are 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom overlooks the rear yard and boasts a walk through robe plus direct access to the main bathroom, where a space conscious design offers bath, vanity and shower plus an adjacent second toilet. Bedroom 2 & 3 are both of double proportion with bedroom 3 offering a built-in robe.
The amenities include a bright laundry with external sliding glass doors and an oversize single garage with auto panel lift door, rear access pedestrian door and direct access to the main home.
Features at a glance:
* Heritage style reproduction courtyard home
* Leafy low maintenance, easy care allotment
* Dynamic street appeal with bluestone feature inserts, brick quoins and ornate fretwork
* Porcelain tiles and scattered down lighting throughout the living areas
* Semi open plan kitchen, living, dining with adjacent outdoor living
* Kitchen boasts timber look cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, tiled splashbacks and a raised breakfast bar
* Paved patio with clear covered pergola over
* Spacious rear yard with established plants and trees plus synthetic lawn
* 3 Bedrooms, master overlooking rear yard with built in robes and direct bathroom access
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 of double proportion
* Bedroom 3 with built-in robes
* Bright bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
* Separate toilet
* Laundry with external access door
* Oversize single garage with auto panel lift door, rear access pedestrian door and direct access to the main home
* Tool shed and fernery area
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Split system air conditioner to the living room
* Alarm system installed
* 2.4m ceilings
* Great location near the Oakden Wetlands
Location doesn’t get much better than this. The Oakden Wetlands and board walk are just across the road in Roy Amer Reserve, the perfect place for daily exercise, and a great place for a relaxing Sunday morning stroll to the Lakeside Caf for coffee and breakfast. Quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School are all in the local area. Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plain Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport is at your doorstep.
Be sure to add this one to your inspection list.
26 Sir Ross Smith Boulevard