26 Tolmer Road ELIZABETH PARK
Peacefully nestled on generous allotment of approximately 1000m², this sweeping family home will provide the room to move and space to grow that larger active families desire. There is plenty of space for the kids and pets to play and run on the large allotment where up to 5 spacious bedrooms flow across an adaptable design.
The main home features and L shaped living/dining room, complete with split system air-conditioner. An adjacent kitchen/meals provides functional amenities and features a timber clad ceiling.
All 4 bedrooms are of good proportion. Bedroom 1 features built-in cupboards and a ceiling fan. A separate family room, or bedroom 5, provides that valuable 2nd living area.
Step outdoors and enjoy the wide open spaces of large allotment living. A massive lined garage/games room will be the perfect for your new man cave, rumpus room or work from home office.
This plenty of space for a veggie garden, kids and pets and some chooks. A two-car tandem carport with roller door will securely accommodate the family cars, while a 12 panel solar system ensures the electricity bills are always low. Ideal for the budget conscious larger family, this one is well worth an inspection.
* Spacious family home on generous large allotment
* Block size of approximately 1000m²
* Great location just a short walk to local shopping
* Spacious L shaped living/dining room with split system air conditioner
* Functional kitchen features timber ceiling & wide sink
* Bedroom 1 with built-in robe & ceiling fan
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good proportion
* Bedroom 4 with wall air-conditioner
* Family room/bedroom 5 with ample natural light
* Separate bathroom, toilet and laundry
* Outdoor cooking area
* Large lined garage with split system air conditioner and amenities
* Vegetable garden and chicken coop
* Two-car tandem carport with roller door
* 12 solar panels for reduced energy bills
* Ideal for the budget conscious larger family
Perfectly located within easy reach of all resources. Public transport is a short walk to Yorktown Road. Local sporting and community spaces include Aranga Park with football, netball, rugby, soccer and plenty of community open areas for your exercise and recreation. Drake’s Elizabeth Park shopping centre is conveniently located just around the corner, while Munno Para Shopping Centre is close by for a full shopping expedition. Choose from local quality unzoned primary schools include Elizabeth Downs, Elizabeth North, Elizabeth Park and South Downs Primary. Quality secondary education can be found at the zoned Playford International College. Private education is nearby at Trinity College Blakeview, Catherine McAuley School, Hope Christian College, Thomas More School, Mark Oliphant College and St Colombia College.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.