27 Collingrove Avenue BROADVIEW
Built in the late 1970’s, this solid brick boomerang house stands as solid today as the day it was built. The home is in impeccable original condition, as if waiting for its new owners to move in, then rejuvenate and renew it into the year 2015.
Consisting of two bedrooms, separate bath, toilet and laundry, kitchen with meals area and adjoining lounge / dining. A large garage under the main roof completes the main structure.
A full length rear verandah is the ideal place to entertain outdoors and a tidy spacious back yard is complimented by a tool shed and some mature plantings. The front facade is neat and tidy with an expansive street presence, unusual in today’s architecture, also there is the bonus of the home having foundations strong enough to build a second storey should that be your want.
* Solid brick boomerang home with tiled roof
* Large garage under main roof
* Wide entrance hall
* Original solid condition
* Two bedrooms
* Kitchen with meals area and corner pantry
* Laundry with double trough
* Separate toilet
* Bathroom with shower and separate bath
* Lounge / dining room adjacent kitchen
* Full length rear verandah
* Tool shed
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Potential to add a second level (S.T.C.C.)
Ideally situated in the heart of Broadview with the Prospect Broadview Bowling Club and Broadview Oval just up the street. Nailsworth, Hampstead and Vale Park Primary Schools are all within easy reach and public transport along Galway Avenue is just around the corner.
Original condition, blank canvas homes such as this in quality suburbs are rare finds indeed. Be sure to inspect this one at your earliest convenience.