3 Amber Street SALISBURY EAST
Perfectly located on a leafy tree lined street amongst other quality homes, this solid brick family home has been rejuvenated into a stunning modern family home. A sleek rendered finish provides an undeniably commanding street presence that continues to impress as we enter the home.
The revitalised open plan design creates an air of opulence, boasting 600mm square tiles throughout the home. Downlights add a modern appeal and the neutral colour theme allows for a variety of furnishings. The main living area is spacious and modern with the kitchen overlooking an L shaped lounge / dining. Modern appliances, cabinetry and bench tops combine to create a delightful area for meal preparation, where the chef can stay in touch with the family activities while cooking the evening meals. A separate formal dining room offers an option as spacious 2nd living zone and contains the stairwell to the upper level.
There are 3 or 4 bedrooms, the master suite is on the upper level or could be used as another living area. A spacious design is complimented by an upgraded ensuite bathroom and built-in robes. A wall air conditioner with keep the temperature steady. Bedroom 2 is a grand room at the rear of the home with wall to wall built-in robes and sliding glass door to the outdoor living area. Bedroom 3 offers a built-in robe as does bedroom 4 (or study). Refurbished bath, toilet and laundry areas complete the interior.
Entertaining friends and family just got upgraded to fantastic. Spend lazy afternoons around the in-ground swimming pool. A paved patio area adjacent will provide a space for the pool side entertainment and a full width outdoor living verandah will provide a place to cook a barbeque and to dine outdoors. High fencing will ensure your security and privacy.
* Renovated solid brick family home
* Huge traditional sized allotment
* Quiet tree lined street
* Open plan living / kitchen / meals
* Quality 600 x 600mm tiles throughout the home
* Downlights and neutral colour scheme throughout
* Separate formal dining / home office
* 3 or 4 bedrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite and air conditioner
* Bedroom 2 of good proportion with built-in robes and exterior access door
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, good cabinetry and benchtops
* Upgraded bath, laundry and toilet
* Full landscaped and retained
* Single carport plus off street parking for two other vehicles
* Large outdoor living verandah
* Fully fenced and compliant in-ground swimming pool
* Paved patio area around pool
* Two tool sheds
Delightfully located within easy reach of all desirable urban amenities. Madison Park Primary School is just around the corner as is Madison Park Child Care Centre, with Salisbury East High School and Tyndale Christian School also in the local zone. There is a variety of parks and reserves in the immediate are including Moyles Reserve, Madison Park, Kelly Green and the Cobbler Creek Mountain Bike Park. Salisbury Shopping Centre is just down Park Terrace and public transport is a short walk to Bridge Road.
Call me today for a chat about the home.