3 Dennis Avenue NEWTON
Let the family fun begin with this stunning solid brick home of some 9 main rooms plus substantial outdoor living and yard space. Purpose built by the current owners and extensively upgraded and extended, the home offers salubrious living spaces across an approx. 300m2 layout, with up to 5 bedrooms and 4 living areas plus a studio/at home salon this home offers grand scale executive living, perfect for the larger family who enjoys entertaining at home and an ideal design for those with active teenagers or live-in parents.
A glamorous entrance hall will welcome your guests as they enter. Step down to a sunken lounge with stunning polished timber floors providing a stylish formal zone. Porcelain tiles flow through the casual living spaces with a refined opulence. Relax with in style in a spacious family room as your enjoy a movie with surround sound speakers. A full wet bar provides an impressive utility with an open plan design flowing effortlessly to the kitchen and outdoor areas.
A stunning kitchen offers granite benchtops and splashbacks, corner pantry, stainless steel appliances, 2 Pac cabinetry with back lit display cupboards and Blum accessories. Cook & create culinary masterpieces in this stunning two chef design, all overlooking a spacious meals area and adjacent outdoor living.
Entertain outdoors in style with a gabled pergola covered paved outdoor living patio. Over 55m2 of high quality alfresco living awaits. Fully automatic, remote controlled Ziptrak Blinds, LED downlight and 2 ceiling fans offer a fabulous year round outdoor living facility, custom designed for larger groups.
A central media room is fully equipped for home entertainment. Relax in style and enjoy a movie or your favourite TV show as the day winds down. A separate tiled studio is a perfect work from home area, or convert to a fifth bedroom to cater for larger families.
4 spacious bedrooms are all of genuine double bed proportion, all boasting crisp polished timber flooring. The master bedroom boasts a large walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom while bedrooms 3 & 4 both offer built-in robes. Plus an additional Studio with built-in storage and a plumbed wet area which is ideal for a home office, or beauty studio and allows flexibility for an at home business or a designated work area.
An oversize drive through garage offers an automatic roller door and there plenty of off street parking. A generous lawned area set amongst vibrant planter beds will give the kids a place to play while a 6m x 4m powered workshop or storage shed. A stunning, fully equipped laundry offers plenty of storage and hanging space plus direct access to a hidden utility court with clothesline, completing a very desirable offering, ideal for the discerning purchaser.
* Quality built luxury executive family entertainer
* Solid brick construction (circa 1982), plus extensive upgrades and modernisation
* 4 bedrooms, all with polished timber floors
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Tiled studio (study or office)
* Generous sunken formal lounge with gas heater
* Spacious & bright entrance foyer
* Central media room
* Luxury kitchen overlooking meals and alfresco
* Kitchen features granite benchtops and splashbacks, corner pantry, stainless steel appliances, 2 Pac cabinetry with back lit display cupboards and Blum accessories
* Generous meals area with French doors to alfresco
* Massive family room with surround sound speakers
* Wet bar with sink and fridge space
* Large laundry with stylish cabinetry
* 2 bathrooms both with floor to ceiling tiles and modern appointments
* Massive outdoor entertaining portico with fully automatic Zip Trak blinds plus 2 x ceiling fans
* Large lawn area
* Oversize single garage with auto roller door
* Heaps of off street parking
* 6 m x 4m powered shed / workshop
* Hidden utility court with clothesline
* 32 solar panels delivering 6kw
* 7hp ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system
* Alarm system installed
Quietly located in a quiet street and close to all desirable amenities. Centro Newton Shopping Centre is just down the road for a quality day to day requirements. Local schools include Paradise Primary and Athelstone Primary along with St Francis of Assisi Primary and Thorndon Park Primary. St Ignatius College, Rostrevor College and Charles Campbell College are also in the local area. There is a heap of reserves and parks available for your sport and recreation including the noted Thorndon Park Reserve and the Outback Adventure Park. Black Hill Conservation Park and several smaller local reserves are also within the local area.
A great opportunity to purchase true executive luxury home in a quiet, family friendly area.
Be sure to inspect this one!
3 Dennis Avenue