3 Lyall Avenue HAMPSTEAD GARDENS
Set on a tree lined street amongst other homes of the same era, this 1950’s solid brick conventional home is in fantastic original condition with some upgrades. The home is a U style design that has the bedrooms and living rooms in different wings of the home. We enter the home to a wide entrance passage way that connects the bedrooms to the main living areas. The bedroom wing consists of 3 good size bedrooms all with feature cornices, the master bedroom has a built-in robe. A bathroom with bath, shower and vanity along with a separate toilet, occupy the middle section of the home.
The living room is on the other side of a large paved terrace, a grand entry statement and a nice place to sit on a pleasant day. French doors from the lounge open out to the terrace, and large picture windows ensure a light and bright feel. Dual sliding doors lead to the meals area and kitchen beyond. The kitchen is white and bright with modern appliances and good cabinetry making a pleasant atmosphere in which to prepare meals. An access door leads to the rear porch and a separate laundry with plenty of cupboard space completes the interior.
The rear yard is huge, boasting perfectly manicured lawns and plant beds with mature plants. A double garage provides covered off street parking. A rainwater tank and tool shed complete a tidy picture.
* 3 bedroom U shaped home circa 1950’s
* Paved terrace area between bedroom and living wings
* Huge block with large lawned areas and manicured garden beds
* Ideal investment / development (S.T.C.C) or great to just move in and enjoy
* 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion, master with built-in robe
* Original bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Separate toilet
* Wide gallery style entrance hall
* Large lounge with French doors to the paved terrace
* Air-conditioner and heater in lounge
* Kitchen / meals
* Light , bright kitchen with modern appliances
* Separate laundry with good cupboard space
* Double garage
* Rain water tank
* Tool shed
* Off street parking for up to 4 vehicles
Ideally located in a pleasant tree lined street amongst other simular homes and within walking distance to major parks and reserves including Broadview Oval, Tennis and Bowling Clubs, Klemzig Reserve with Gaza Sports and Community Club and Bennett Memorial Reserve. Public transport on North East Road is a casual stroll to the end of the street. Vale Park Primary, Hampstead Primary and Klemzig Primary Schools are all quality education facilities, all within easy reach of the property.
This property will attract the attention of investors, developers and those looking to purchase and reside. Be quick, broad appeal properties such as this usually sell very quickly. Be sure to inspect this weekend.