3 Milton Court SALISBURY EAST
Welcome to this 3 bedroom plus study family home that keeps on giving from the dual access circular driveway at the front through to the large backyard with plenty of room for children to play.
We enter the home to a porcellian tiled entrance hall that flows effortlessly to a more than generous meals area that is a convenient extension of the kitchen. This open space is made even brighter with a large opening and step down into the glass walled family room. Natural light is in abundance with a sky light overhead and a warm cosy ambience is created. A formal lounge also off the entrance hall gives another living area away from these everyday zones.
There are 3 good size bedrooms, all with built-in robes. Bedroom 3 has its own study nook, making it an ideal teenagers retreat. A bathroom with bath and shower and a separate toilet provide for the bedrooms and a separate laundry with external access completes the wet areas.
Take two steps from the family room to a beautifully maintained outdoor entertainment pergola, complete with decorative railings and a spa bath. Snuggle in for this winter with this large 4 person heated spa bath, all that’s missing is a glass of champagne!
The pergola area over looks a large backyard with some mature trees and a generous lawned area to set up the backyard cricket pitch. An oversize garden shed and a cubby house complete what is a serious family backyard.
* 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Study / teenagers retreat off bedroom 3
* Large circular driveway with plenty of off street parking
* Single carport with roller door
* Ducted air conditioning throughout the home
* Family size bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Large open casual meals area off the kitchen
* Neat kitchen with modern appliances and breakfast bar
* Glass walled family room with access to pergola area
* Large pergola with 4 person spa
* Large backyard with mature trees
* Garden shed 6.1m x 3.1m (approx.)
Located only a short stroll from Madison Park Primary School and with Keller Road Primary, Gulfview Heights Primary and Salisbury East High School within easy reach. Smith Road will provide access to the Salisbury Shopping Precinct and Parabanks Shopping Centre. Public transport is close by and a host of small linear parks make ideal exercise venues. Be quick to inspect and secure this offering.