3 William Road VALE PARK
Well presented in its original condition, this 1960’s solid brick home is sited on a generous 760m2 allotment (approx), located on a quiet, low traffic street only 6km from the city, close to Walkerville shopping centre and within walking distance to the O’Bahn Klemzig Interchange plus the River Torrens Linear Park is just around the corner.
The home offers the potential to modernize and extend into a gracious family home or to demolish, sub divide, develop and prosper (STCC).
A 6 main room configuration boasts separate living and dining rooms, kitchen and 3 bedrooms. A combination of timber floor boards and traditional vinyl flooring flows throughout, with 2.6m ceilings, ornate cornices and original tin venetian blinds to the street facing windows.
A generous living room has built-in cabinetry, adjacent a dining room with split system air conditioner and French doors to the rear yard. A simple kitchen has the original cupboards and an upgraded stove. The master bedroom offers a split system air conditioner while bedrooms 2 & 3 are of good proportion.
A drive through carport provides access to a traditional iron garage complete with maintenance pit and workshop space. Two smaller garden sheds, two rain water tanks and a full width rear verandah complete the improvements, with established garden and vegetable beds, fruit trees and lawned areas flowing across the large allotment.
Get creative and do the math, this one has the potential to succeed as a family home or an investment.
* Solid brick home in original condition on large 760m2 allotment (approx)
* Great location in quiet street, only 6km from the city
* Walking distance to the O’Bahn Klemzig Interchange and the River Torrens Linear Park
* Opportunity to renovate and extend or demolish and re-develop (STCC)
* Generous lounge with heater and built-in cupboards
* Dining room with split system air conditioner & French doors to the rear yard
* Kitchen with original cabinetry and upgraded stove
* Main bedroom with split system air conditioner
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 of good proportion
* Scattered timber and traditional vinyl floors
* Original tin venetians to the street facing windows
* Bathroom with terrazzo floor and pedestal basin
* Separate toilet and laundry
* Single carport
* Full width rear verandah
* Single garage with maintenance pit and workshop
* 2 x rain water tanks
* Vegetable gardens, grape vines and fruit trees
* 2 x garden sheds
* 2.6m ceilings
Simply a great location close to the River Torrens Linear Reserve, and its bike and walking trails, the perfect place for daily exercise or your general recreation. Walk to public transport on Harris Road or The O’Bahn Klemzig Interchange.
Vale Park Primary School is just down the road along with Hampstead Primary, Klemzig Primary and Marden Senior College, all in the local area. Walkerville shopping centre & Greenacres Shopping Centres all offer a quality shopping experience and the speciality shops of North East Road are easily accessed.
An excellent opportunity to buy and renovate or a great opportunity to develop and succeed (STCC). Be sure to inspect today!
3 William Road