30 Stockman Place WALKLEY HEIGHTS
Constructed in 1999 by quality Adelaide builder Sterling Homes, this fully landscaped, fenced and retained family home offers resort style living at home, affording generous indoor and outdoor lifestyle spaces, a luxurious in-ground pool and 4 bedrooms across an open plan design perfect for the larger family and those who like to entertain at home.
Manicured lawns and gardens create an impressive streetscape, inviting us into the home. Glistening porcelain tiles provide a sophisticated ambience, flowing throughout the casual areas. Receive your guests in style as you entertain formally or simply enjoy the surrounds of a formal living and dining area adjacent the entrance, where quality floating floors offer a pleasant contrast to the neutral colour scheme.
Prepare meals in style in a wonderfully appointed, spacious kitchen that overlooks the casual living areas and the outdoors beyond. A bay window offers an uninterrupted view to the adjacent pergola, perfect for entertaining outdoors. Crisp country style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, generous pantry and a raised breakfast bar combine into a sensational cooking zone. A spacious meal and family area adjacent epitomise contemporary open plan living with bright spaces filled with natural light offering a casual and relaxed environment for everyday family living.
Step outside to a large pergola covered outdoor entertaining area, the perfect accompaniment to the fully landscaped rear yard, where a sparkling in-ground pool with shade sail over creates a resort style environment, perfect for entertaining family and friends and a great place for the teenagers to hang out. An aquatically themed feature wall adjacent the pool provides a stunning backdrop to an already luxurious environment.
All 4 of the bedrooms offer quality floating floors and modern appointments. The master bedroom has a stunning ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, modern tapware and frameless shower screen plus a sizeable walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all have built-in robes and are serviced by a modern 3-way bathroom with similar quality appointments to the ensuite, offering the best of facilities for both residents and guests.
Features in brief:
* 4 bedroom family home with in-ground swimming pool
* Valuable corner location next to reserve
* Built by Sterling Homes in 1999
* Tiled casual living areas and floating floors to the formal areas and bedrooms
* Bedroom 1 with bay window, ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
* Formal lounge and dining adjacent entrance hall
* Generous kitchen with bay window, country style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, generous pantry and a raised breakfast bar
* Open plan casual living area with 5 speaker sound system in the ceiling
* 3-way bathroom with open vanity
* Bright laundry with external access door
* Generous outdoor living pergola area
* In-ground pool with shade sail over
* Stunning aquatic themed feature wall
* Roller shutters to north facing rear windows
* Under eave speaker system adjacent pool area
* 2 x rainwater tanks
* Daikin reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Double carport with automatic roller doors
* 3 tool sheds
* Instant gas hot water service
* 2.4m ceilings
* Security Alarm System
Beautifully positioned on a corner allotment adjacent a reserve and set amongst other similar quality homes. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, Para Vista Primary, Valley View Secondary, Northfield Primary, St Pauls College, Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Kildare College, Heritage College, Prescott College and Cedar College. Kildare, St Pauls and Prescott College provide a local bus servicing the area for simple school travel.
Local parks and reserves include Dry Creek Linear Park and Wetlands, a great place for exercise and recreation, RM Williams Reserve and Pioneer Avenue Reserve. Drakes Foodland is a casual stroll down the road, along with other local shops and the Walkley Heights Child Care Centre. Ingle Farm and Valley View Shopping Centres are both conveniently located close by as is the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct and the weekly Farmers Market. Public transport is a short walk away on Walkleys Road and Wright Road.
A genuine opportunity to secure a quality built, large family home with a pool, set on fully landscaped grounds in a great location. Your inspection will most certainly impress.
30 Stockman Place