30 Sunset Circuit WALKLEY HEIGHTS
Delightfully located on an elevated corner allotment overlooking a reserve with playground, this 2003 constructed home provides low maintenance living across a 440m2(approx) allotment with ample workshop/ Car parking, garage, indoor and outdoor living space.
A gallery style entrance with recessed bulkhead ceiling, quality down lighting, porcelain tiles and artwork shelves, sets a tone of contemporary freshness that meanders through the home to an open plan living area toward the rear. Enjoy the contemporary ambience of this spacious casual area where a generous entertainment and television niche, neutral tones 2.7m ceilings and large bay window combine.
A spacious kitchen overlooks both indoor and outdoor living. Stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinetry, spacious breakfast bar, corner pantry, feature tiled splashbacks, dishwasher, double sink and Pura Tap blend into a bright and modern kitchen that effortlessly integrates with the adjacent living space.
Entertain outdoors in style on a paved patio with a massive gabled pergola over. Opaque roofing allows natural light to infuse while a ceiling fan moderates the temperature. A double garage has a drive through roller door allowing access to a secure paved driveway / parking area and a 3.7m x 6.1m shed. Car enthusiasts, tradies and hobbyists and will love this man cave’, conveniently located adjacent the pergola.
The home offers 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting a generous walk-in robe and direct access to a sparkling main bathroom where sleek tiling and temperature controlled hot water feature across a 3 way design that caters for both resident and guest usage. Bedroom 2 offers a built-in robe with mirror panel door while bed 3 (or study) boasts dual bi fold doors opening to the living room.
This one certainly is a comfortable, well-appointed home in a great location, the perfect start up, downscale or investment.
* 2003 constructed home on an elevated 440m2(approx) allotment
* Great family friendly location opposite a reserve with playground
* 3 bedrooms (or 2 plus study)
* Main bedroom with walk in robe and direct bathroom access
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe (mirror panel doors)
* Bedroom 3 with dual bi-fold doors
* Gallery style entrance hall with artwork niches
* Porcelain tiles, downlights and neutral colours
* Open plan living / dining with kitchen overlooking
* Living / dining with television niche and massive bay window
* Kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinetry, spacious breakfast bar, corner pantry, feature tiled splashbacks, dishwasher, double sink and Pura Tap
* Clever 3 way bathroom design with open vanity area
* Walk through laundry with exterior access
* Drive through double garage with auto panel lift door
* Secure paved drive way / parking area
* 3.7m x 6.1m powered shed / man cave
* Huge opaque covered, gabled pergola rising to 3.6m high with ceiling fan
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
* Alarm system installed
* 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly positioned on a quiet road amongst other similar quality homes. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, Para Vista Primary, Valley View Secondary, Northfield Primary, St Pauls College, Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Heritage College and Cedar College.
The Dry Creek Linear Park and Wetlands, a great place for exercise and recreation, is at your doorstep along with a pleasant reserve and playground. Drakes Foodland just around the corner along with other local shops, take-a-way and the Walkley Heights Child Care Centre. Ingle Farm and Valley View Shopping Centres are both conveniently located close by as is the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct and the weekly Farmers Market. Public transport is a short walk away on Walkleys Road and Grand Junction Road.
A genuine opportunity to secure a quality built, low maintenence family home in a great location. Inspection will most certainly impress.
30 Sunset Circuit