31 Norseman Avenue HILLCREST
Welcome home to this great low maintenance courtyard home, located amongst other quality homes in a quiet, low traffic street. A tiled hallway graces the entrance, flowing throughout the living areas with a wonderful neutral toned colour scheme.
A spacious kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, quality cabinetry, corner pantry, double sink and a raised breakfast bar, all melding into a relaxing cooking environment, overlooking both living and dining rooms in an L shaped configuration. The open plan design offers a free flowing ambience with large windows allowing natural light to infuse, creating a great lifestyle space, offering full views from the kitchen, living and dining, through to the outdoors.
Entertain outdoors in style under a large fully paved outdoor living verandah. There will be plenty of room for the whole extended family to relax in style in this great alfresco area, boasting a raised aspect overlooking a generous rear yard. There is even a view of the hills in the distance.
The home has 3 bedrooms, all of suitable double proportion. The master bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe, along with a bay window, complete with energy saving security roller shutters. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes.
A clever 3 way bathroom caters for guests and residents alike, an open vanity providing a powder area with separate bath, shower and toilet accommodating the design functionality. A good size walk through laundry has direct external access. A single garage offers internal access to the home and an automatic roller door, completing a fabulous offering.
* 3 bedroom courtyard home in great location
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and bay window
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
* Security roller shutters to street facing bay window
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
* Kitchen with offers stainless steel appliances, quality cabinetry, corner pantry, double sink and a raised breakfast bar
* Raised outdoor verandah covered entertaining area
* Generous sized backyard
* Tool shed
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Single garage with automatic roller door and internal access door
* Off street parking for one other car in the driveway
* Good size laundry with external sliding door
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Tiled living areas and carpeted bedrooms
* Neat and tidy, well-kept home ready to move in and enjoy
Delightfully located in a quiet street amongst other similar quality homes. The Hillcrest Community Centre is within walking distance with park and open spaces, perfect for your daily exercise and ideal for the younger family. Numerous local schools are available including Hillcrest Primary, Gilles Plains Primary, St Pius X School as well as Cedar College and Heritage College at Northgate. St Pauls College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains and Windsor Gardens Secondary College are also quite accessible. Quality supermarkets and shops can be found at Northgate Plaza or Gilles Plain Shopping Centre, both in the local area, with public transport a short walk away on North East Road.
This is a quality built home in a fantastic family friendly location, don’t let this one slip away, your inspection will most certainly impress!
31 Norseman Avenue