31A Para Street SALISBURY
A tiled entrance hall greets us upon arrival, flowing effortlessly through a central corridor to the living areas at the rear of the home. A neutral toned colour scheme providing a blank canvas for all furniture styles, along with down lighting that accentuates the quality finishes.
The home comprises 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes providing valuable storage and closet area plus ceiling fans for your personal comfort. Plush carpeted floors provide an extra level of comfort as does ducted heating and cooling. A light and bright bathroom with a pleasant contemporary feel provides the wet area requirement, along with a separate toilet, plus a laundry with external access door and plenty of cupboard space.
A beautifully appointed kitchen sits neatly adjacent the living / dining room in a semi open plan design that feels bright and spacious. Stainless steel appliances and modern cabinetry combine with sharp and crisp benchtops to create a cooking environment that is a pleasure to work in. Large windows look out to the outdoor entertaining area, creating a great balance of design and functionality.
The living / dining room is adjacent the kitchen, offering a ceiling fan and split system air conditioner, along with ducted heating and evaporative cooling. Large windows allow natural light to infuse and sliding glass doors provide access to a year round outdoor living pergola. Entertain family and friends in style in this exceptional outdoor living space. Caf blinds will keep the summer heat at bay and keep the warmth in during the winter months. A separate paved patio, lawned area, tool shed and established garden complete a great outdoor combination.
* 3 bedroom courtyard home
* All bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Ducted heating and cooling throughout
* Automatic security roller shutters to major windows
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances & modern bright cabinetry overlooking outdoor living
* Large lounge / dining with split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
* Outdoor living gabled pergola with caf blinds
* Bright bathroom plus separate toilet
* Laundry with external access door
* Tool shed and rain water tank
* Single garage with auto roller door plus internal access
* Room for one extra vehicle to park off street
* Down lights to most living areas
* 14 Solar panels with feedback to grid functionality, on the 44c tariff plus the provider tariff until 2028
* Alarm system with monitored capacity
Perfectly located amongst other simular homes in a wide, quiet street, close to all desirable amenities. Hollywood Plaza is nearby for a quality shopping experience along with Parabanks Shopping Centre, including Hoyts Cinemas and the Salisbury Interchange, providing public transport to the city.
The Salisbury North Wetland with the Little Para River Linear Park is also in the local area providing a great place for general recreation and exercise. Local schools include Salisbury and Salisbury Downs Primary Schools along with Brahma Lodge Primary, Thomas More College and Paralowie R-12 School.
Inspection of this quality townhouse is highly recommended!