31B Magazine Drive WALKLEY HEIGHTS
Offering the most modern of amenities and sited on a fully landscaped allotment, this recently constructed courtyard home is ready for its new owners to move in and enjoy the contemporary facilities that only newer homes such as this can provide.
Fantastic for a 1st home buyer – Use the 1st home buyers grant and save.
Floating floors and a sharp, bright neutral colour scheme create a welcoming ambience as we enter the home and continue to flow throughout the entire building. The home comprises three bedrooms, all carpeted and all of good proportion. Bedroom 1 has a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom, beautifully tiled with modern fixtures and fittings. Bedrooms 2 & 3 has built-in robes.
A clever three way bathroom provides a separate vanity and toilet is not only a functional wet area for bedrooms 2 & 3 but also acts as a guest powder room, perfect for those who like to entertain. Quality tiling and modern fixtures and fittings combine to produce a welcoming wet area environment.
A huge kitchen / living / dining room provides the entertainment hub. A spacious layout with a clever floorplan that allows separation in an open plan design. The kitchen overlooks both meals and living. Floating floors, modern stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and sharp white cabinetry with modern fittings all combine to fashion an inviting chef’s kitchen. Cook up a storm here while keeping an eye on the children playing, with views throughout the living / meals and beyond to the outdoors.
Outdoor entertaining is at a premium with oversize sliding glass doors opening directly from the living area to a tiled alfresco living portico. Entertain family and friends in style while the children play on the lawned courtyard backyard. This low maintenance yard will be easy to keep in pristine condition with pop up sprinklers and drippers providing full irrigation.
* 2015 built 3 bedroom courtyard home
* Bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* 3 way bathroom with separate bath, toilet and vanity
* Laundry with external access
* Open plan living / dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry and breakfast bar
* Outdoor entertaining portico with access from living room
* Fully irrigated lawn and garden beds
* Good size courtyard allotment
* Floating floors to all living and passage areas
* Neutral colour scheme throughout
* Rainwater tank plumbed to toilet
* Single garage with auto roller door and internal access to the home
* Room for one more vehicle to park off street
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
Delightfully located with the Dry Creek Linear Reserve across the road, on a modern street amongst other quality homes. The home is central to all the local schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Northfield Primary, Para Vista Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains, with Cedar College and Heritage College also available. The State Sports Park and Dry Creek Linear Reserve will provide outstanding venues for your daily exercise and recreation. Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and the Adelaide Produce Market are both accessible for your weekly food shopping and public transport is close by on RM Williams Drive and Wright Road.
Be sure to inspect this quality built, low maintenance courtyard home, at your earliest convenience.