33 Hampstead Road MANNINGHAM
It’s the polished floorboards that immediately appeal when entering this 3 or 4 bedroom home that has been painstakingly completely renovated and renewed over the past 12 months. A generous entrance hall makes way for a large living /dining, immaculately presented, freshly painted in neutral tones that serve to highlight the timber floors.
A functional well designed eat-in kitchen is adjacent, with modern appliances and a perfect raised breakfast bar, the ideal spot for a morning coffee. There are 3 bedrooms plus study (or 4 bedrooms) all of a good size with built-in robes. A freshly renovated bathroom and toilet adequately cater for the whole family.
A separate laundry with external access is a real bonus and a quaint sunroom offers a quiet place to reflect. Outdoor living is provided by a considerable rear verandah, overlooking a large back yard with mature plantings, the perfect playground for children young and old and the ideal place to entertain family and friends.
* Solid brick home of up to 4 bedrooms fully renovated
* 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
* New window blinds
* New outside awnings
* Polished timber floors to the bulk of the home
* Wide entrance hall
* Large lounge / dining
* New gas heater
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Renewed bathroom with separate shower and freestanding bath
* Functional kitchen with meals bar
* 2 car carport with roller door
* New front fence
* Fully rewired and NBN connected
* New soft furnishings throughout
* New gutters
* Freshly painted inside and out
* Neat & tidy front and rear yards
* Tool Shed and new rain water tank
Public Schools are near by, take your pick from Hampstead Primary, Vale Park Primary and Klemzig Primary. The recreational and sporting grounds of Broadview Oval and Prospect Bowling Club are within easy walking distance, Klemzig Reserve with the Gaza Sports and Community Club is just up the road. Public transport to the city is at your doorstep and North East Road and Hampstead Road provide valuable local shopping. The question here is neither, to inspect or not to inspect, but more when to inspect!