34 County Street HILLCREST
Here’s a great starter or a cosy nest to slow down in. Comprising three bedrooms, the master bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom, all very well proportioned. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes.
Floating floors greet us upon entering the home, leading to a central lounge room a great second living area, ideal as a formal room, play room or home theatre. A full bath, separate toilet and laundry with external access provide for the wet areas.
Continuing with a masterful design that makes the very best of area utilization, a handy study nook has been created as a walk-through room as we head deeper into the home, on the way to the main living room.
A combined kitchen / family / dining is at the rear of the home. The kitchen, spacious in its layout, comes complete with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar, all overlooking the living / dining room and with views to the back yard. Prepare the family meals in style while having a full interaction with the rest of the casual living areas.
The family / dining is a good sized room that features sliding glass doors opening out to the rear courtyard, a pleasant lawn covered place with room for young children to play. There is heaps of potential here for a future outdoor entertaining area (S.T.C.C.).
At a glance:
*The house is brand new and never lived in
* Built by distinctive homes in 2015
* The air conditioner is the newer wifi model by LG with 8kw cool 9 kW heat
* The kitchen has soft close drawers and a dishwasher
* Ceilings are 2.7 high not the standard 2.4
* Upgraded Stamford internal doors
* Ceiling heaters/fans in both bathrooms
* Front censor light turns on lights in the front and rear yard for optimum security.
* Flick mixer taps through out.
* Courtyard home with 3 bedrooms and two living areas
* Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Single garage with auto roller door and internal access door
* Room for one more vehicle to park off street
* Generous central lounge / home theatre / playroom
* Bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Separate toilet
* Laundry with external access
* Clever study nook
* Open plan living / dining / kitchen
* Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
* Large open plan family / dining room
* Sliding glass doors to rear courtyard
* Reverse cycle split system air conditioner
* Floating floors to the living areas, carpet to the bedrooms
* Rain water tank, plumbed to toilet
Perfectly located in the heart of Hillcrest and close to the new amenities of Northgate. Take your pick of Greenacres Shopping Centre in one direction Northgate Plaza in the other, both providing a quality shopping experience. Hillcrest Primary School is just down the road, with Cedar College and Heritage College also available. Klemzig Primary and Windsor Gardens Primary are also in the local neighbourhood. Public transport is readily available only a short walk way on Fosters Road.
This quality courtyard home represents a genuine opportunity for the astute purchaser to enter the property market or the ideal downscale of investment opportunity. Be quick this one won’t last long!