34 Sir Ross Smith Blvd OAKDEN
Perfectly located with views over the Oakden Wetlands and board walk, this two storey townhouse offers a unique opportunity to purchase in a highly desirable location. A leafy low maintenance front yard provides the street presence and welcomes us into the home.
An open plan tiled hallway with lounge immediately adjacent greets us upon entering and continues through to the kitchen and dining area. The stairwell to the upper level providing a sense of space. The lounge makes the perfect formal room and the front of the home, or even a great study or television room.
The kitchen / dining are next in the ground floor layout. A great space saving kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, good size pantry and breakfast bar overlooking the dining room. Sliding glass doors allow light to infuse and give direct access to an outdoor living pergola and paved patio, a great place to entertain alfresco style. A generous courtyard style back yard is adjacent where a lawned area will provide a place for the kids to play and a garden bed provides a space to grow some vegetables. A double garage is at the rear, complete with automatic roller door and rear lane access.
A walk through laundry with external access and adjacent toilet complete the lower level.
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, the master suite has direct access to a good size family bathroom and a walk-in robe, plus a balcony with views over the Oakden Wetlands. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are well proportioned.
* Attached two story, 3 bedroom townhouse
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and direct bathroom access plus balcony with parklands views
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 of good proportion
* Great sized main family bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Entrance to open plan hall and lounge area
* Spacious kitchen and dining area
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and pantry
* Dining area with sliding doors to outdoor living
* Paved patio / pergola ideal for entertaining
* Generous back yard with lawned area and garden bed
* Rain water tank
* Double garage with auto roller door via rear access
* Laundry with external access plus guest toilet
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Instant gas hot water service
Location doesn’t get much better than this. Quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School are all in the local area. The Oakden Wetlands and board walk are just across the road in Roy Amer Reserve, the perfect place for daily exercise, and a great place for a relaxing Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Caf. Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plain Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport is at your doorstep.
Be sure to add this one to your inspection list.