38 Chilworth Avenue ENFIELD
Large 725m2 (approx) Allotment with Sub Division Potential (STCC)
A sweeping 725m2 allotment offers both the space to improve this 1963 constructed solid brick home and the potential to demolish, sub-divide and rebuild 2 new homes (STCC). Developers will love the flat, rectangular allotment sited within easy reach of Enfield Primary and local reserves, while keen renovators will certainly have a stern task to improve this one to contemporary stature.
The home offer 5 main rooms with 3 bedrooms, all of double bed capability. The master bedroom offers a ceiling fan. Security roller shutters have been fitted to all main rooms, but will require some maintenance and upgrade.
A large living room offers plenty of casual space with a generous eat-in kitchen adjacent. Solid timber cabinetry, double sink and generous cupboard space show a hint of style from a by-gone era, combining with scattered character and art deco features to offer a glimpse into a rich past.
A detached, lined rumpus room offers a second kitchen option with freestanding stove, combustion heater and a double sink. A large covered verandah provides a place for outdoor living while a wood oven, concrete cellar, tool sheds, gardens area and a 2 car carport complete a traditional home ready for its next evolution.
* Solid brick home on large rectangular 725m2 allotment (approx)
* Great opportunity to demolish and sub-divide (STCC)
* 5 main rooms with security roller shutters (in need of repair)
* 3 Bedrooms all of double proportion
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fam
* Large lounge with kitchen / meals adjacent
* Kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, double sink and generous cupboard space
* Scattered art deco and character features throughout
* Lined rumpus room with second kitchen
* Wood fired oven and lean-to
* Large verandah for outdoor living
* Concrete cellar
* Tool sheds, chicken coop and garden area
* 2 car carport
* East-west facing allotment
* 2.9m ceilings
Centrally located between Enfield Primary School and Enfield Tennis Club Enfield Tennis Club & Branson Avenue Reserve, with Folland Park and Enfield Memorial Gardens a short stroll away.
Main North Road will provide public transport and shopping, along with Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres. Enfield Primary School, CAFE Enfield Childrens Centre and St Gabriel’s School are only minutes away, with Hampstead Primary, Northfield Primary, Blair Athol North School and St Gabriel’s Primary close by, perfect for the younger family.
Dare to live your dream today, an inspection of this rare opportunity will impress!
38 Chilworth Avenue