3A Victoria Street KLEMZIG
3A Victoria Street, Klemzig
Built in 2005 by Rossdale Homes and located at the rear of a hammerhead block, this 4 bedroom family home offers room to grow with an impressive design that has been tailored for family living. A long paved driveway allows for privacy and also provides a great place for the kids to ride and play safely. The block makes it feel like you are secluded from the hustle and bustle of every day life.
A tiled entrance hall flows past a huge formal lounge room where two ceiling fans assist in moderating the temperature. The large living area provides the perfect introduction to the home. A generous kitchen offers modern appliances with dishwasher and pantry cupboard featuring. Prepare the family meals while looking over the adjacent open plan family and casual meals area, fully tiled with large windows allowing light to infuse. A split system air conditioner providing climatic comfort.
The master bedroom suite offers a good size ensuite bathroom plus walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all of generous proportion and all have built-in robes. There is a family bathroom with separate bath and shower along with a separate toilet and a good sized laundry with external access door. A clever design offers a study area near the children’s bedrooms that has a window through to the family room, perfect for homework and hobbies.
Step from the family room to a curved roof pergola, ideal for entertaining outdoors, perfectly located adjacent the kitchen. A generous backyard is fully landscaped with lawn and mature fruit trees, cubby house, (including secret trap door), a handy tool shed and a covered sand pit for the kids. There is room to house 3 cars undercover with a turnaround area for your convenience. 16 solar panels offer a massive 3kw with feed back to the grid at a current rate of 50.8 cents/kw.
* 2005 built by Rossdale Homes
* 4 bedrooms plus study family home
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan, ensuite and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 with built-in robes
* Separate study area adjacent bedrooms
* Peacefully located at the rear of a hammerhead block
* Private, secure and pet friendly great for family living
* Formal lounge and dining adjacent entry
* Kitchen with large breakfast bar and modern appliances overlooking family / meals
* Good size family bathroom with separate toilet
* Laundry with external access
* Great backyard with Mulberry, Peach, Apple, Orange , Lime, Kaffir Lime and Lemon Trees
* Generous lawned area, cubby house, garden shed and sand pit
* 16 solar panel deliver 3kw with 50.8 cents per kw feedback rate
* Close to Gaza Reserve and playground
Perfectly located close to all desirable amenities. For the younger family, Klemzig Primary School is just around the corner, with other local educational facilities including Vale Park Primary, Hillcrest Primary and St Pius X School along with Windsor Gardens Secondary, Cedar College and Heritage College. There are many parks and reserves close by for your recreation, leisure and exercise including Klemzig Reserve with the Gaza Sports and Community Club and playground just across the road. TK Shutter Reserve and the River Torrens Linear Park are also close at hand. Greenacres Shopping Centre is just up the road for your weekly shopping along with the speciality shops of OG Road and North East Road.
Inspection will surely impress!