4 Brabham Avenue HOLDEN HILL
Perfectly positioned in a quiet street, on a large elevated allotment of 726m², this original 1967 constructed residence offers a unique and rare opportunity that will appeal to younger buyers wanting to renovate and renew, or developers wishing to demolish, subdivide and build brand-new residences (subject to current planning consents).
A great location so close to the River Torrens Linear Reserve, quality private schools, local shopping and public transport will certainly appeal to the discerning developer, Bentley Reserve and the Holden Hill Community Club are just down the road.
The home features 3 generous bedrooms across a traditional 5 main room design. A large living room adjacent the entrance features polished timber floors, gas heater and ample natural light. A combined kitchen/meals offers the original cabinetry, free standing gas stove and temperature controlled hot water.
All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion and all offer ceiling fans. Traditional bathroom, toilet and laundry complete the interior.
A wide paved pergola/patio provides space for your outdoor living while a generous single drive-through carport and adjacent galvanised iron garage offer secure vehicle accommodation.
A 2nd storage shed/workshop offers that extra valuable utility area while free-flowing gardens, a 2nd pergola and aviary complete the outbuildings.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, paint and prosper, renovate for reward or demolish and redevelop then this one is a viable option.
* Original 1967 constructed residence on large elevated allotment
* Block size of 726m² with potential to subdivide (subject to current planning consents)
* Home of 5 main rooms including 3 bedrooms
* Large living room with polished timber floors and gas heater
* Combined kitchen/meals with original cabinetry, wide sink and temperature controlled hot water
* All 3 bedrooms of good proportion, all with ceiling fans
* Traditional bathroom, separate toilet, separate laundry
* Paved patio/pergola overlooking the backyard
* Single drive-through carport with roller door
* Single galvanised iron garage
* 2nd shed/workshop
* 2nd pergola, aviary and garden shed
* Ideal opportunity to renovate and upgrade
* Potential to demolish and rebuild
Peacefully located in a quiet tree lined family friendly street in the heart of residential Holden Hill. Bentley Reserve is a casual stroll away at the end of the street with dog park, oval, playground, tennis courts and community centre, while the walking trails and reserve spaces of The River Torrens Linear Park are at your doorstep.
Local schools include Dernancourt Primary, Windsor Gardens Secondary, Modbury High and Highbury Primary along with TAFE SA Gilles Plains and St Paul’s College also in the local area. World Class shopping at Tea Tree Plaza is a short drive away with local everyday shops at Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Public transport is also at the end of the street plus the Obhan Paradise Interchange is available for commuting to the city and home.
A rare opportunity on a traditional large allotment awaits the visionary purchaser. Your inspection is essential.