4 Cheryl Avenue VALLEY VIEW
Ideally sited on the high side of the road with views over the local suburb, this heritage style courtyard home offers quality accommodation, perfect for those starting out and ideal for those looking to downscale.
A wide tiled entrance greets us on arrival and flows effortlessly through the home to a fantastic open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The kitchen is located in a prime position over-looking this generous living space with a view to the outdoors beyond. A country style theme offers matt white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, large corner pantry, 2 drawer dishwasher, double sink, Pura Tap and a raised bar, perfect for a casual chat with the chef!
The large living area boasts a classic bay window and sliding glass door to the rear courtyard where a large verandah covers a fully paved and retained patio, complete with planter beds and mature plants. Entertain outdoors in style under this impressive verandah, complete with skylight panel allowing natural light to infuse.
The home offers 3 bedrooms. The master suite offers an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe, plus a bay window, complete with remote roller shutters, adding light and space. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes, remote roller shutters and all bedrooms have split system air conditioners. A clever 3 way bathroom design caters for guest and resident amenities, with a walk through laundry completing the interior.
If you are after fast internet access, this house is set up and ready for it! NBN Fibre to the premises and multiple data points has been professionally installed. Also, TV sockets are in all bedrooms, and in addition to the living area for viewing convenience.
A double garage has automatic panel lift doors providing secure parking for 2 vehicles. A handy rear roller door will provide access to the rear courtyard, with an internal access door giving easy and efficent resident entrance to the home.
* 3 bedroom courtyard home, with 9 foot ceilings throughout.
* Raised position on the high side of the road
* All bedrooms with split system air conditioners, and remote controlled roller shutters
* Master bedroom with bay window, ensuite and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Large open plan living area with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen with matt white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, large corner pantry, 2 drawer dishwasher, double sink, Pura Tap and raised bar
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Large walk through laundry with external access doors
* Dining section with bay window, living with sliding doors to rear courtyard
* Generous fully landscaped outdoor living area with established plants
* Double garage with auto panel lift doors plus handy rear roller door
* Room for 2 additional vehicles to park off street in the driveway
* Tool shed
* Rain water tank
* 16 Solar panels with a quality SMA Sunny Boy inverter delivering 3.0 kw with grid feedback.
*NBN ready Fibre to the premises, equipped for fast internet with 3 wired data points which will be perfect for Smart TV’s/Multimedia setup and for the internet savvy.
Perfectly sited with easy access to all todays desired amenities. Local schools include Ingle Farm & Para Vista Primary, Modbury West School & St Pauls College, with Valley View Secondary School also close by. The Dry Creek Linear Park Wetlands and Dunkley Green Reserve make ideal places for exercise or a casual stroll, and Valley View Golf Course just down the road is open to the public. The O’Bahn Busway is close by for quality public transport to the city, and bus routes on both Walkleys and Wright Roads are within walking distance. Tea Tree Plaza will provide world class shopping facilities for your designer and specialty shopping and Ingle Farm or Valley View Shopping Centres will cater for your weekly grocery shopping.
This is a quality offering, a great starter or the perfect downscale, be sure to inspect.
The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should seek independent advice.
4 Cheryl Avenue