40A Cookes Road WINDSOR GARDENS
This semi attached duplex courtyard home offers a quality lifestyle to the astute purchaser. High fencing and roller shutters offer security and protection for the climate without detracting from the homes appeal.
Floating floors greet us upon entering and lead us past the single garage with internal access and the first of 3 bedrooms, into a formal lounge that abuts a central courtyard, providing a light and bright living space, assisted by a skylight overhead. A sliding glass door makes this courtyard a functional outdoor area.
The master bedroom comes with a bay window, complete with security shutters. A walk-through robe leads to the ensuite bathroom, a spacious neutral toned layout that provides a dressing area in its design. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are of good proportion with bedroom 3 having a built-in robe.
The second, more casual living area is at the rear of the home, where the kitchen overlooks a casual dining and lounge room. Stainless steel appliances and modern fixtures combine to make a cooking area fit for a chef. A raised bar provides a place for casual conversation and nibbles. The adjacent casual living area is a light and bright room, fueled by a skylight and sliding glass doors to the outdoors. Cook up a storm here while you keep an uninterrupted eye on the children.
Outdoors offers a huge backyard, more than enough room for a game of cricket and heaps of room for a vegie garden. A paved pergola area is a great place to entertain outdoors as well as offering year round protection from the elements. A tool shed some 4m x 3m provides a place for the garden tools and some extra storage.
Features at a glance:
* 3 bedroom semi attached courtyard duplex
* Master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 of good proportion with bed 3 having a built-in robe
* Floating floors to the majority of the living areas
* Formal lounge adjacent an sunny central courtyard
* Light and bright family bathroom
* Separate toilet
* Laundry with plenty of storage and external access
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Generous family / dining room with access to outdoor living
* Outdoor living pergola, paved with undercover clothesline
* Huge backyard with massive potential
* Tool shed 4m x 3m
* Instant gas hot water service
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Gas heater in family room
* Single garage with auto roller door and internal access to the home
* Roller shutters to all north and street facing windows
* Skylights in lounge and family room
Quietly located in the heart of Windsor Gardens on a tree lined street amongst other newer homes. St Pius X School, Hampstead Primary and Vale Park Primary are all in the local area, with the River Torrens Linear Park also close by for your exercise and enjoyment. Greenacres shopping Centre is just down the road and public transport is only a short walk away.
Take the opportunity to inspect this quality home at your next convenience.