42 Lord Howe Crescent MAWSON LAKES
Constructed in 2008 and located amongst other quality homes in the Sanctuary Estate’, this fabulous double story executive residence offers a unique combination of formal, casual and outdoor living spaces across a vibrant double story design. A large 525m allotment will provide all the space a growing family desires, offering sweeping lawns and establish gardens, with plenty of space for recreational vehicle parking and any future improvements.
A grand entrance leads to a generous living and dining room where plush carpets and quality window treatments create a dignified formal zone. Step on through to a vibrant family/meals room where crisp floating floors and a bright neutral colour scheme combined to offer a relaxed casual environment for your daily lifestyle. A stylish upgraded kitchen overlooks, boasting timber grain cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, frosted glass splashback’s, double sink with Pura Tap, generous pantry and a wide breakfast bar.
Contemporary aluminium French doors open to an adjacent gabled pergola, providing a sophisticated and comfortable space for entertaining alfresco style. A built-in bar is a stylish inclusion while a combustion heater, gas point connected to main gas, caf� blinds and a ceiling fan ensure year-round comfort.
Upstairs offers 3 spacious double size bedrooms. The master bedroom provides a built-in robe with mirror panel doors and a generous ensuite bathroom, while bedrooms 2 and 3 both offer built in robes. A spacious upstairs retreat is a great open plan study or television room, offering that vital third living area, perfect children and teenagers who desire their own space.
Sophisticated wet areas include a spacious three way bathroom with spa bath and open vanity, a downstairs powder room, perfect for guest and resident use and a generous walk-through laundry with under bench appliance space.
A double garage with automatic panel lift door will accommodate the family cars, plus there is a split system air-conditioner and a second washing machine space included in the design plus security surveillance system with security cameras. A third driveway/parking area is perfect for any recreational vehicles plus there is ample space in the driveway to park additional cars.
If you’re serious about quality family living and your family enjoys having room to move and space to grow then inspection of this quality built executive home is essential.
* Stunning executive residence located in the desirable Sanctuary Estate’
* Generous 525m allotment with spacious rear yard and ample room for future improvements
* Stylish entrance hall
* Spacious formal living/dining adjacent entrance
* Open plan family/meals with kitchen overlooking
* Quality kitchen boasting timber grain cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, frosted glass splashback’s, double sink with Pura Tap, generous pantry and a wide breakfast bar
* Generous gabled pergola covered outdoor entertaining area with built-in bar, gas connection point, combustion heater, ceiling fan and caf� blinds
* 3 Spacious bedrooms, all double bed capable, all with built in robes
* Master bedroom with built-in robe (mirror doors) and ensuite bathroom
* Upstairs retreat/study, perfect for children and teenagers
* Bright three way bathroom with deep relaxing spa bath and open vanity area
* Ground floor powder room
* Spacious walk-through laundry with under bench appliance space
* Generous double garage with auto panel lift door, split system air-conditioner, security surveillance system and second washing machine space
* Third driveway, perfect for boat or caravan
* Automatic security roller shutters to street facing windows
* Under stair storage area
* Solar hot water service, with traditional backup
* 1.8 KW solar system installed
* Alarm system installed
* Quality window treatments throughout
* Privacy hedge to street view
* 2.7m ceilings
* Aviary & garden shed
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
Perfectly located in a low traffic street in the desirable Sanctuary Estate’. The Greenfields Wetlands and Dutton Avenue Reserve are within walking distance, offering the perfect place for your lifestyle, recreation, fitness and leisure. The Mawson Lakes Shopping Precinct and CBD are close by, a great spot for your weekly shopping or a casual weekend coffee. Educational facilities are at your doorstep including The University of South Australia, Endeavour College and Mawson Lakes School with Parafield Gardens Primary and High Schools just up the road. Public transport is readily available with both the bus and train accessible on foot.
Secure this premium urban lifestyle today.
42 Lord Howe Crescent