42 McNicol Terrace ROSEWATER
Quietly nestled on a generous, low maintenance allotment of 506m² (approx) , this cosy original cottage promises a potential impact future, ideal for renovators looking upgrade and revitalise.
A large powered workshop/garage of 12m x 6m will certainly appeal to the tradesmen, hobbyists, collectors or man cave enthusiasts, while the existing home of 6 main rooms provides an appealing renovation project for the keen upgrader.
Timber floorboards and timber panelled walls flow throughout the main body of the home a generous living room, adjacent dining and central kitchen provide exciting spaces for future revitalisation.
The home offers 3 generous bedrooms. The master bedroom features ceiling fan and built-in robe. Bedroom 2 also offers a ceiling fan. Tidy wet areas include a bright bathroom with a separate bath and shower, a traditional laundry with a double trough and an adjacent toilet.
Security roller shutters to the main windows and lock-up gates to the driveway will ensure your privacy and peace of mind, while a large paved rear yard offers ample room for the kids to play and plenty of parking space.
Perfectly presented for renovators to take up the reins and revitalise.
* Potential packed traditional home on generous 506m² allotment (approx)
* Ready to renovate, upgrade and revitalise
* Large powered garage/workshop of 12m x 6m
* Large paved rear yard, ideal for vehicle parking and children’s play
* Lock-up gates to the driveway and Security roller shutters to the main windows
* Timber floorboards and timber panelled walls to the main home
* Generous living room with wall air-conditioner and ceiling fan
* Spacious dining adjacent living
* Central kitchen featuring ample cupboard space, freestanding gas stove and wide sink
* 3 bedrooms, bedrooms 1 & 2 with ceiling fans
* Bedroom 1 with built-in robe
* Bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Laundry with double trough
* 2.7 m ceilings
Perfectly located within reach of all desirable amenities. Local shopping is available at Arndale Central, The Port Canal Shopping Centre, Port Mall and The Fisherman’s Wharf Markets, along with speciality shopping and entertainment close by, just down the road at West Lakes Shopping Centre.
Adelaide’s western beaches are a short drive away or enjoy a game of golf with the Adelaide sandbelt golf courses at your disposal.
Local schools include Westport Primary, Lefevre High, Woodville Gardens School, Pennington Primary, Alberton Primary, Hendon Primary, Seaton High, Our Lady of Mt Carmel Parish School, Mt Carmel College, Woodville High School and TAFE SA Regency Campus.
42 McNicol Terrace