465 Wright Road MODBURY
Perfectly positioned on a large block of 640m², this 1972 conventional home boasts 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 generous living areas across a traditional design that will appeal to the keen renovator wishing to upgrade or the wise investor looking for success. With bespoke decor ready to upgrade, the home will make an ideal renovation project, perfect for the younger family who wish to move in and enjoy now and upgrade for the future.
Relax in a spacious formal lounge with French doors or step on through to a combined family/dining/kitchen, a great open plan layout and perfect for everyday living. The kitchen features free standing gas stove, wide double sink, ample cupboard space and a breakfast bar to the family room. Split system air-conditioning will ensure your year-round comfort while 7 solar panels keep the energy bills low.
All 3 bedrooms are of generous proportion with bedrooms 1 and 2 both offering split system air conditioner’s. A bright main bathroom features semi-frameless shower screen, upgraded vanity and separate bath while a separate toilet and traditional laundry complete the interior. An oversized single carport with auto roller door will accommodate the family cars and there is plenty of space for your outdoor entertaining in a semi-enclosed verandah, and so much room for any future extensions or improvements across the large lawn covered rear yard. A great opportunity awaits the visionary purchaser.
* 1972 constructed, conventional home on generous allotment
* Block size of 640m² with ample room for future extensions and improvements
* Central living room with French doors
* Open plan family/dining room with split system air conditioner
* Traditional kitchen offers free standing gas stove, wide double sink, ample cupboard space and a breakfast bar to the family room
* Bright main bathroom with semi-frameless shower screen and upgraded vanity
* 3 spacious bedrooms, bedrooms 1 and 2 with split system air conditioner’s
* Bedroom 1 with French doors to alfresco
* Traditional laundry with exterior access
* Separate toilet
* Generous entrance hall
* Paved alfresco verandah area
* Oversize single carport with auto roller door
* Large lawn covered rear yard
* Split system air-conditioning
* 7 solar panels
World class shopping facilities can be found at Westfield Tea Tree Plaza only a few minutes down the road. Public transport is at your doorstep on Kelly Road. There are bountiful parks and reserves in the local area, idea for your sport and recreation. Burragah Reserve & Civic Park are both within walking distance. Local unzoned primary schools available include Modbury West School, East Para Primary, Para Vista Primary, The Heights School & Modbury School. The zoned secondary school is Modbury High School. Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.