5/42 Exeter Terrace DEVON PARK
Peacefully located on the 1st floor of a vibrant group with an exciting contemporary appeal, this upgraded 2 bedroom unit will provide an ideal start-up opportunity for younger buyers or the perfect investment option for those wishing to enjoy easy rent-ability and generous returns. A secure compound with keycode pedestrian and vehicle access will ensure your privacy and peace of mind, while a single carport space provide sheltered accommodation for your valuable vehicle. Easy access to both train and bus public transport will have you in the city and no time, while providing easy access to the Churchill Centre, the perfect place for your weekly shopping and designer goods.
Relax in a spacious open plan living/dining room where wide windows offer a treetop outlook and fresh neutral tones and quality floor coverings provide a refreshing contemporary ambience.
An upgraded kitchen features sleek modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, tiled splashback’s, ample cupboard space and a split system air conditioner. Both bedrooms are of good proportion and both offer fresh quality carpets. A modern bathroom offers semi-frameless shower screen, floor to ceiling tiles and modern tapware. A separate laundry with exterior access completes the unit and there is a handy upstairs clothes line for your convenience. 1st home buyers should definitely inspect this one but be quick before the investors get a look in.
* 1st floor unit in peaceful leafy group
* 2 spacious bedrooms, both with quality carpets
* Open plan living/dining room modern kitchen adjacent
* Fresh neutral tones and stylish modern floor coverings
* Contemporary kitchen features sleek modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, tiled splashback’s and ample cupboard space
* Split system air-conditioning
* Bright modern bathroom with separate bath and shower, semi-frameless shower screen, floor to ceiling tiles and modern tapware
* Separate laundry with exterior access
* Upstairs clothes line
* Secure compound with key pad pedestrian and vehicle access
* Single carport space
* Leafy treetop views from the living room
* Easy access to public transport and the Churchill Centre
* Perfect 1st home, ideal investment property
The zoned Primary School is Brompton Primary School and the zoned secondary school is Woodville High School. Quality shopping can be found at The Churchill Centre, just up the road, with the Prospect Road Café and Restaurant precinct close at hand. Bus and train transport are easily accessed along with local reserves and open space. Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.