5 Pibroch Avenue WINDSOR GARDENS
A vibrant screening of established plants offers an unassuming street presence to this modern attached courtyard duplex. A wide porch offers entry to a large lounge where floating floors and downlights combine to create a comfortable living space, providing great formal room in which to receive guests or a second casual living area, perfect for the busy family.
The floating floors flow effortlessly through a central hallway that offers access to all of the 3 bedrooms. Bedroom 1 has a walk through robe and an en suite bathroom, providing quality parents amenities. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both of good proportion, located each side of a central atrium courtyard that enables natural light to enter. These bedrooms are serviced by a 3 way bathroom that boasts a separate bath and shower plus an open vanity that caters for resident and guest usage.
A modern kitchen overlooks the family / dining room and outdoor living area beyond. Stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, pantry cupboard and modern cabinetry with trending handles combine into a welcoming cooking zone that is a pleasure to prepare meals in. The adjacent casual living room is of good proportion, with dual sliding glass doors opening to a generous fully paved outdoor living portico. Caf blinds will help moderate the temperature as you entertain outdoors in this stylish outdoor living area. A functional courtyard garden offers a tool shed and rain water tank plus a lemon tree and established garden beds.
A single garage with automatic roller door has both external access to the rear yard and internal access to the home, a fully paved driveway will provide off street parking for 2 additional vehicles. A ducted vacuum system and laundry with external access door provide smaller luxuries, along with instant gas hot water with variable temperature controllers, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout and an alarm system.
* 3 bedroom attached courtyard duplex
* Main bedroom with walk-in robe and en suite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with windows to an internal atrium courtyard
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Laundry with external access door
* Large lounge at entry level
* Downlights and quality floating floors throughout all living zones
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, pantry cupboard and modern cabinetry with trending handles
* Dual sliding glass doors to outdoor living area
* Paved outdoor living portico with caf blinds
* Courtyard garden with tool shed, rain water tank and lemon tree
* Instant gas hot water service with 2 x temperature controllers
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Ducted vacuum system
* Alarm system
* Single garage with automatic roller door
* Off street parking for 2 cars in the driveway
* Tool shed
* Rain water tank
Quietly located in a tree lined street amongst other similar newer homes. Wandana Primary School, St Pius X School, Hampstead, Gilles Plains and Vale Park Primary are all in the local area along with Windsor Gardens Secondary College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains and the Hillcrest Community Centre. The River Torrens Linear Park and other reserves, sports & community clubs are also close by for your exercise and enjoyment. Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is just down the road for your grocery supplies and Tea Tree Plaza is available for your designer and Specalty shopping. Public transport is only a short walk to the bus on Lyons Road and the North East Busway Paradise Interchange is close by for transport to the City & Tea Tree Plaza.
A quality home in a great location that will certainly impress!
5 Pibroch Avenue