52 Hampstead Road BROADVIEW
Ready to Extend or Develop (STCC)
Zoned: R- ResidentialRB200 – Residential Policy Area B200
Tradies and ladies with families and babies will love this solid brick, sandstone fronted character bungalow. Sited on a large allotment, the original home of 5 main rooms has been upgraded and revitalised, offering the opportunity to move in now and enjoy the modernisation with the potential to extend or to sub-divide in the future. Take advantage of a wide access driveway to create a hammer head rear allotment (STCC), or extend to create your dream home on a large block.
The home boasts polished timber floors with exposed timber door frames, picture rails and high skirtings throughout. A crisp neutral colour scheme highlights the character features with art deco ceiling roses and down lighting adding to the effect.
There are 3 double bed size bedrooms. Bedrooms 1 & 2 offer built-in robes and bedroom 1 also has a ceiling fan. Ducted evaporative cooling is installed, along with a split system a/c plus a gas heater to moderate the temperature. A modern full bathroom features bright subway tiles plus there is a second separate toilet adjacent the laundry.
The kitchen has been fully upgraded and provides a spacious cooking and casual meals area where modern appointments add a sense of contemporary opulence. Crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas stove and oven, dishwasher and double sink combine with a feature tiled splashback and down lighting to create a relaxed modern kitchen design.
A massive 9m x 12m garage plus 6m x 9m attached carport will provide all the storage, garaging and workshop space that a work from home tradesman or a car enthusiast will ever require, yet it doesn’t cramp the generous traditional allotment, providing ample space for a future extension that retains the large back yard.
* Character sandstone fronted bungalow
* Large allotment with extensive shedding
* Polished timber floors, picture rails and art deco ceiling roses
* Solid brick construction
* 3m high ceilings
* 5 main rooms including 3 bedrooms
* All bedrooms of double proportion
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan
* Spacious lounge with split system air conditioner
* Renovated kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas stove and oven, dishwasher, double sink , feature tiled splashback and down lighting
* Modern full bathroom featuring bright subway tiles
* Separate laundry with double trough
* Second toilet
* Sleep-out or study
* Wide driveway, ideal for hammer head sub division (STCC)
* Massive high clearance 9m x 12m garage
* 6m x 9m attached carport
* Secure allotment with room to grow or develop (STCC)
Perfectly located within easy reach of all amenities. Public transport is at your doorstep on Hampstead Road. Shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza, Sefton Plaza and Greenacres Shopping Centre is easily accessed, as is the new Walkerville Shopping Centre. Local schools include Nailsworth, Vale Park and Walkerville Primary Schools, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Enfield Primary and CAFE Enfield Children’s Centre. The numerous parks and reserves of the area are at your disposal for recreation and exercise, including The Broadview Oval, Bowling Club and Tennis Club just around the corner. Klemzig Reserve and the River Torrens Linear Park are also nearby.
A rare opportunity to secure a solid brick home in a great area. Homebuyers and investors take note! Be quick to inspect!!
52 Hampstead Road