53A Ilford Street VALE PARK
Newly constructed (2019) by Lofty Building Group, this stunning two-storey home boasts luxury features across a genuine 4 bedroom design. All the hard work is done with room for the whole family to live comfortably and grow. This grand residence is located in the 5081 postcode and is the perfect neighborhood to raise your family with quality education facilities surrounding, minutes to the CBD plus lifestyle amenities and parks at your doorstep.
Greeted with a welcoming entry this home features 2.7m high ceilings and downlights throughout the entire home. Modern tiled floors flow through the main living and walkways creating a seamless transition throughout this gorgeous family residence. The kitchen was designed for entertainers and includes Essastone bench tops, large island bench with breakfast bar, gloss finish cabinetry, hanging pendant lights, stainless steel appliances including Smeg oven and Smeg 5 burner gas cooktop and featured subway tiles. An added Butler’s pantry finishes off the perfect kitchen with a stainless steel dishwasher, double sink & plenty of cupboard space.
A large bright open plan family living and dining room accommodate the whole family with stackable sliding doors leading out to an enviable alfresco entertaining area. The alfresco incorporates a designated BBQ area with mains gas fitting for all year round entertaining whilst overlooking the manicured but low maintenance rear yard with well size lawned area for the kids and pets and surrounded by landscaped gardens with irrigation and rainwater tank.
A stairwell leads you to the second level with plush carpeted floors throughout. A second living area/teenage retreat and hallway cupboards accommodate the upstairs bedrooms. The master bedroom greets you by a welcoming hallway with built-in wardrobes and leads you to a light filled & spacious suite for the homeowners. A walk-through wardrobe directs you to a large en suite with a double vanity, large shower with rainfall shower head and floor to ceiling tiles. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both of double proportion with built in wardrobes and a serviced by main bathroom with large vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, bath tub & shower. Bedroom 4/guest bed is located on the ground level and includes an en suite with large waterfall shower, floor to ceiling tiles and built in robes.
A separate guest powder room downstairs leads to a large laundry with external courtyard access for an ideal hide-a-way clothesline/laundry area. White gloss cupboards lace hallway for additional storage and a double lock up garage with an automatic panel lift door allows for internal and external access.
* 2019 built (Lofty Builders Group), 2 story home on torrens titled allotment
* Modern tiled floors, down lights & neutral colours
* Kitchen with Essastone bench tops, large island bench with breakfast bar, gloss finish cabinetry, hanging pendant lights, stainless steel appliances including Smeg oven and Smeg 5 burner gas cook top and rangehood, featured subway tiles, a butler’s pantry features a stainless steel dishwasher, double sink, microwave cavity & plenty of cupboard space.
* Outdoor alfresco area with designated BBQ area and main gas outlet
* Master bed with built-ins, walk through robe & luxurious en suite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with large built-ins
* 4th/guest bed on ground level with built-in wardrobe & en suite
* Main bath with waterfall shower, bathtub & huge vanity
* Second living area on the upper level
* Plush carpets to the all upstairs and all bedrooms
* Ground floor powder room
* Bright laundry with exterior courtyard access
* Double garage with auto panel lift door, exterior & interior access
* Handy under stair storage/cellar room
* Generous linen cupboards on lower and upper levels
* High ceiling on both the lower and upper levels
* Fully automated irrigation to the front and rear yards
* Rinnai instant gas hot water service
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Security Alarm System
* Rainwater tank + pump
* NBN provision
Centrally located with public transport, including the O’bahn only meters away. Several parks and playgrounds, including the River Torrens Linear Reserve, are the perfect places for daily exercise or your general recreation.
Vale Park Primary School is within easy walking distance at the end of the street. Marden Senior College, Hampstead Primary and Nailsworth Primary are all available in the local area, along with the sought after St Andrews and Wilderness private schools. Marden & Walkerville Shopping Centres are within easy reach and the popular shopping precinct of North Adelaide and Melbourne Street is only minutes away boasting cinemas, restaurants and cafes. Approximately 5kms from the edge of the CBD allowing for an easy commute for work & leisure.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a quality built new home in a brilliant and well sort after Location. Be sure to inspect!